Moonstruck - A little something for milady to brighten her day amid the COVID crisis

Watch the moon move though each day of its monthly journey…

clock_skin_model

5 Likes

Nice layout on this one doubledad! :+1: Particularly the couple in silhouette “Canoodling” in the background…you ol romantic you! :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

Thank you, Doons - Almost didn’t publish this one until my wife demanded I put it on her watch. Actually, it was her suppport and love that inspired the effort. You may have noticed my “productivity” has taken a nose-dive in the past week or so… Having designed about 300 skins, I’m running out of challenges/ideas.

“Running out of challenges/ideas”? Never! :astonished: Someone with your wealth of experience of life to draw on running out of ideas? Never!!! :roll_eyes: You appreciate good movies, yes? Ok, so what about a watch face designed about the movie “The Seven Faces Of Dr Lao”? or perhaps something about “12 Angry Men”? Or perhaps use some older movie posters that are in the public domain? In any case doubledad, I have the greatest faith in your imagination and design capabilities and as sure as eggs, you’ll come up with a good many more yet mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like