MILESTONE REACHED !! :) Hi all, Yesterday - well,

MILESTONE REACHED !! :slight_smile:

Hi all, Yesterday - well, today for most of you but I’m in Australia :slight_smile: - we reached over 1000 members !!
It’s a great credit to @Lokifish_Marz who started this community just a few months ago that so many people find this community a valuable, source of information, encouragement and innovative ideas.
Great stuff Loki and I’m proud to be a part of it :slight_smile:

Both you and Lokifish Marz have been invaluable to all the members. Thank you for all your work.

Thanks @Chris_Dunkle and please don’t forget @Ciro_Danise !!.

@Lokifish_Marz is the founder of this community and Ciro and I supported him.
Not forgetting @SmartWatch_Ticks who does all the video stuff and has had a large contribution - so there’s a few of us in the mix :slight_smile:

Just been wondering since a couple of days when will it happens and voila - 1000th member joined us. Hope most of them remain active. … :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all of you
…and thank you for what are you doing for us!!!

Thanks for your help!

Great news @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ! Thank you for all you’re doing to keep this community alive and well, and especially for all the troubleshooting help you offer folks who are absolutely stuck (both here and over on SWT channel). Top notch support.

It’s the place to be.

What are you doing for most of us is priceless…congratulations !!!

Thank you soooo much…

Add my respect to the mix. Fantastic that all are so talented and sharing - especially Lokifish Marz who has the vision.

Great works occur here!

cheers guys:)

@sonia_sophie_ataunna I’d like to say thanks to you Sonia - you have been very supportive to many members here on the forum and you are always looking for solutions to problems and contacting developers for assistance.
It’s great to have you with us :slight_smile:

Thanks Pablo:)

@SmartWatch_Ticks hey mate - I need to talk to you off-line quite urgently. How can I contact you? Do you have an email address I can ping you on?
Cheers
pablo11.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 you can contact him through hangout

@sonia_sophie_ataunna
I tried but got no answer. I’ll try again.
Thanks Son,

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Did you ever find out / confirm if the FINOW X5 has WCDMA 850? I’m also on Telstra and took a gamble and ordered on without getting a solid answer

Yes - it does support 850mhz for 3g