Microwear H2 - The Burning

Testing the heat resistance! 

Feb 11, 2018 14:23:04 GMT 1 KTM said:
Testing the heat resistance! 

I got a little concerned at one point my christmas decorations where going to go up in flames ( in my garage )

Now well over 500 views :+1:

Hopefully a response from Microwear as soon as new years hols finish . We shall see :thinking:

Just had a awesome response from Microwear NOT !!!

Following the chinese new years hols and tons of emails from me to them and seller etc i got this :-

Hi Tim,
Would like to know if they reply to you

Regards,
Kate
Microwear.com

Obviously my “ H2 the burning video “ hasnt made a difference eh :rage:

Did you know if you buy a microwear watch the following applies :-

6 month warranty from Microwear “ but you cannot buy direct from Microwear ?

So what microwear says is “ buy from there sellers “ but warranty can from 0 - 1000 months ? Its at sellers discretion as to how long you get a warranty for ? Madness . Total madness . So basically like i did you can buy a watch with practically NO warranty . Mine as you know had 30 days …

Hi! I agree with you it’s madness! But i believe you should have waited a little more before burning the watch as you put them (Microwear) in a difficult position… now it’s quite impossible for them asking you to send them the faulty smartwatch to be evaluated and possibly exchanged for a new one…

Mar 1, 2018 16:43:02 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I agree with you it's madness! But i believe you should have waited a little more before burning the watch as you put them (Microwear) in a difficult position... now it's quite impossible for them asking you to send them the faulty smartwatch to be evaluated and possibly exchanged for a new one...

To be honest the burning was a last resort . You say a difficult postion but thats not the case . As my watch broke after 30 days no-one wanted to know so there was no-one to send it back too ? Microwear state 6 months warranty at the discretion of the seller ? The seller i bought from decided there warranty is 30 days so there was nothing i could do but put the video on youtube to get there attention !
With the help of Pablo 11 and nearly 800 youtube views i finally HAVE there attention now . Refund imminent !

Hi! Those are great news!! I’m really happy for you and just wonder if you gonna use the reimbursement to buy another H2!? I need some help from other owners to clarify my doubts… eheh

Mar 2, 2018 20:43:08 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! Those are great news!! I'm really happy for you and just wonder if you gonna use the reimbursement to buy another H2!? I need some help from other owners to clarify my doubts... eheh

Hi . I already have a new watch on way but as its not round unable to mention on this forum :wink:
The refund i will keep for my next round watch when something new appears . Dont forget the H2 is by far the best “ in my opinion “ out there for now . It just a total joke that if you buy one and its breaks your in big trouble due to microwears crazy warranty set up . Threats and videos should not be required .

Mar 4, 2018 8:36:55 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Mar 2, 2018 20:43:08 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! Those are great news!! I'm really happy for you and just wonder if you gonna use the reimbursement to buy another H2!? I need some help from other owners to clarify my doubts... eheh

Hi . I already have a new watch on way but as its not round unable to mention on this forum 😉 The refund i will keep for my next round watch when something new appears . Dont forget the H2 is by far the best “ in my opinion “ out there for now . It just a total joke that if you buy one and its breaks your in big trouble due to microwears crazy warranty set up . Threats and videos should not be required .

i have to say that my kw99 saw worse days of usage and not just sweat and it's still working great the H2 has better battery life but the kw99 has impressed me:)

I’m buying mine from an online store that has 1 year warranty on all except drones, so I hope I’m safe.

Mar 4, 2018 13:44:50 GMT 1 snake65 said:
I'm buying mine from an online store that has 1 year warranty on all except drones, so I hope I'm safe.

which watch?

H2.

Good afternoon . Finally after weeks and weeks of emails , arguments and confusion i have received my refund from e-watch store . I would like to personally thank pablo11 for all his help and assistance . i would also like to thank the people / mods of the forum who sent messages of support . A lesson though has been learnt from all this . Check and double check before you buy a smartwatch the warranty from the seller NOT the manufacturer . The sellers are within there right to make up there own warranty to suite themselves which makes the manufacturers warranty worthless . Its a shame i had to goto huge lengths ie " My H2 The burning Video " to get a response . I would like to thank Kate at H2 for her assistance . I will remove my video shortly as agreed .

Thankyou all