Microwear H1 battery drain

Hey guys.i am new to this community and I wanted help regarded the battery drain in microwear H1 smart watch running android 4.4 funos.on stand by the battery life is good but when using it , the battery drains real fast, about 1 hour battery life. I checked the battery usage and was surprised to see android os using 89 percent of the battery.can some body help me out.
Plz
Plz
Plz

The screen uses 3 percent of battery.

Feb 3, 2018 17:50:28 GMT 1 rakshith said:

try to reset the watch and let the watch reaches 100% and do one sycle of from 0% to 100%. what connectivities are ;you using?

Done resetting the watch 3 times. No effect.i used the H1 with out WiFi , without Bluetooth and without GPS.got about one to one and half hour battery life using continuously on airplane mode

Feb 4, 2018 18:32:45 GMT 1 rakshith said:
Done resetting the watch 3 times. No effect.i used the H1 with out WiFi , without Bluetooth and without GPS.got about one to one and half hour battery life using continuously on airplane mode

have you checked for updates to improve the battery life? sadly we can't help much none of our developers have this watch so not much we know about it.

The watch was updated and running the latest version.
No problem if you can’t help.
Thanks for your time and help.

Hi, i found a solution for me, not the best, but helps. try to switch in flight mode. i activate gps, wifi or bluetooth only when needen. in flight mode i can use the watch as “watch” for more then 2 days without charging, …