Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to everyone

Hope you all have a great time and a great new year :slight_smile: :santa: :champagne: :champagne:

19 Likes

Thank you - happy happy - nice gifts - gadgets :slight_smile:
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.

6 Likes

@pablo11 Cheers Pablo and a Merry Christmas to you , your family and all in the forum family. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks Boss Man! :+1: :+1: Hope you & your family have a great Chrissy and a safe & Happy New Year :santa: Cheers, β€œI wonder if that tight fisted Pablo will give me a present this year?” :rofl: Doons

5 Likes

I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and a successful new year :metal:

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree::bangbang::evergreen_tree::bangbang::evergreen_tree::bangbang::evergreen_tree:
:champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne:
Of course without :crown::mask::crown::mask::crown:
Best Regards :wink:

5 Likes

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Regards Mehul

7 Likes

happy new year everyone :v::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::tophat::sparkles::sparkles::tophat::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::grinning: :sparkles: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::tshirt::beer::beer::womans_clothes::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::jeans: :jeans::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::mans_shoe: :athletic_shoe::four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Happy New Year guys! Just came back home, so here’s my greetings to all of you. Hope you had amazing holidays and 2022 will be the best year for us all!

5 Likes

You too mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Pablo11 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too and to the entire community of Full Android Watches enthusiasts.

4 Likes