Max S replacement watchband

Does anyone here know where I can get a replacement band for the Max s? In my case, because the band is so stiff that if you put the watch in your pocket (so that you don’t get teased for having a monstrous watch!) it puts too much pressure on the PIN end of the band. If you know of any aftermarket replacements that are more flexible that would be awesome.
Thanks and next thing is the firmware upgrade.

There is no replacement band for this model due to the design of the rear cover which integrates with the strap.
You can always ask a vendor on Aliexpress though.

Thank you!

Have a look here

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.36 52%OFF | 4G 2.41Inch Screen Smart Watch Android 7.1 DM101 phone watch original replacement strap wristwatch belt part For smartwatch

There are straps for Lem T also :+1:

1 Like

Good found mate I had a look but I couldn’t find anything. :+1:

1 Like

Hats off to me then :grin:

2 Likes

Nice work @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
I must admit that I was confused about the term “Smart Horloge”
I assumed it was an adult holiday location… :thinking:
Anyway, it’s a good find considering that these straps are very different to most.
This one looks much more flexible too :+1::+1:

1 Like

Haha. Surely you have been to the Smart lodge :rofl:

1 Like

I think I went to a Horloge in Amsterdam many years ago :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Anyone who remembers wasn’t there! :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope so :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks guys, just ordered 2!

2 Likes

I have a question…I bought two of these watchbands, and they don’t fit my watch. These bands are 22mm, but my band measures 27mm. What is confusing me is that as I originally posted, I bought a Ticwris Max S, but my watch doesn’t have a side camera (only front-facing). It’s also not as boxy as the max S that was featured on Mr Ticks. I think what they sent me was a Max. Anybody know where I can get a replacement band for a Ticwris Max?

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.13 50%OFF | original LEMFO LEMT Smartwatch Strap

I believe you have purchased a clone.
Everything you said does not match the MAX S.

Can you take and post a photo from Settings /About Watch and show the firmware version please?

Cheers