Maserati Potenza

This is for @Joao_Nascimento who just may own a Maserati judging from all the Maserati watches he has designed…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: MaseratiUSA.com

3 Likes

Nice one @doubledad . Congrats

Thanks Joao, but you didn’t acknowledge whether or not you drive a Maserati…

Just in dreams :rofl:

1 Like

Ahh @doubledad He probably has a massive garage full of em! :crazy_face: And Rolls Royce’s, Lamborghini’s , Aston Martin’s, Mustang’s, etc. They reckon that the guys who really are rolling in dough always keep quiet about it! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Cheers, “Do you need a Chauffeur Joao”?, :rofl: Doons

1 Like

No Chauffeur @Doonsbury , I love to ride my bike.

3 Likes

That is some beautiful looking country Jaoa! :+1: Did you happen to take that picture near where you live? Oh and you are right about the no Chauffeur business mate…I’d be huffing & puffing before I got 100 yards in terrain like that! :woozy_face: Cheers, “Do you happen to have an oxygen bottle handy”?, :rofl: Doons

P.S. For a bike, that is still one god looking set of wheels mate! :+1:

Yes a live near by, is the Algarve coast. My other 2 girls :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I knew it! I just knew it! I knew you had a great big garage full of wheels! I just didn’t know they were Bike wheels! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: No wonder you like to go riding Joao, with a beautiful coastline like that to look at as you ride by! :+1: Cheers, “Did anyone get the number of that bike that smashed my Sand Castle”?! :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes