Marnaut Watches

Available in my blog

Watchfaces Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds).

Recreation of the Marnaut Dark Surge 300 and the Marnaut Seascape 200, two watches that marks a return to the style of the great dive watches of the past, from a croatian brand that prides itself on making modern ocean timepieces inspired by mid-20th century design, and develops one-of-a-kind dials that stand confidently alongside luxury brands while being proudly original.

If you’re a fan of dive watches, these two watchfaces are definitely for you!

Watch model: Copyright © Marnaut.

8 Likes

Great looking clockskins . Thankyou for sharing . Please dont forget to add a credit link :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm, So Kyrnath…you have jumped from Outer Space to underwater? I’ll have to start calling you Jacques (Cousteau) Kyrnath now I guess! :crazy_face: But a couple of nice faces mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, “In which dimension is he going to turn up next”?, Doons

2 Likes

@Doonsbury hahahahahahaha don’t be shocked if, due to the volcanic eruption in the La Palma island here in Spain that has been active already for more than 30 days, on next one i get you all inside a volcano :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Oops! Been thinking that I had to add it, but forgot it when I was writing the post. Gonna do it

1 Like

:kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::+1: great work thanks for share @Kyrnath :pray::pray:

1 Like

@Rohit_Bhandari Thanks, dude!

Fantastic work. Congrats

1 Like

Obrigado, bro!