Many small problems to fix for the lem7

1. Solve battery problem, lasted a short while also setting as you have exposed in other discussions
  2. 4g problems probably due to the built-in antenna.
  3. Being able to call without a phone card but only via Bluetooth connected to the phone, this interests me a lot.
    For the rest I find that it is a product with good potential.
Oct 11, 2018 12:40:49 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
1. Solve battery problem, lasted a short while also setting as you have exposed in other discussions 2. 4g problems probably due to the built-in antenna. 3. Being able to call without a phone card but only via Bluetooth connected to the phone, this interests me a lot. For the rest I find that it is a product with good potential.

Personally I think battery life is more a matter of how you manage your battery usage than the inherent design of the watch. I think too many people expect it to perform just like their cell phone, without taking in consideration the limitation of the 400mah battery in their watch, compared to a 4000mah battery in their phone. (Battery sizes are average.) As I have documented and stated numerous times I get on average 20 to 30+ hours per battery charge on my watches, more on the Lem7 with its larger battery, using good battery management. The result is I am satisfied with the capabilities and performance of my watches because I recognize their limitations. Unless you want to pack around a 4000mah battery strapped to your wrist which isn't reality to most people.

Surely the problem of the battery is resolvable with good use, but the 4g signal is not solved easily, then it is absurd that you can not answer phone calls without having entered the sim, using only bluetooth. Does anyone know if there will be a way to use bluetooth only without a card to answer phone calls or make phone calls.

Oct 11, 2018 15:13:05 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
Surely the problem of the battery is resolvable with good use, but the 4g signal is not solved easily, then it is absurd that you can not answer phone calls without having entered the sim, using only bluetooth. Does anyone know if there will be a way to use bluetooth only without a card to answer phone calls or make phone calls.

BT call in all Android 7.0, 7.1 smartwatches is a much discussed issue on this forum. You didn't really explain what your issues are with the 4G. There also has been many discussions covering 4G issues on this forum. You just need to do a little exploring around the forum and you will find most of  the answers you seek. Not that they will be what you want to hear but there is no perfect smartwatch that will satisfy everybody.

I set well apn and activated the 4g, all as your advice but the signal is weak rarely goes in 4g, I noticed that opening the strap the signal improves, so it definitely depends on the antenna that is inside the strap. For phone calls with Bluetooth I did not find anything in the forum that explained how to use only Bluetooth to answer phone calls and make phone calls without a phone card. Thanks for your help

Oct 11, 2018 16:23:01 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
I set well apn and activated the 4g, all as your advice but the signal is weak rarely goes in 4g, I noticed that opening the strap the signal improves, so it definitely depends on the antenna that is inside the strap. For phone calls with Bluetooth I did not find anything in the forum that explained how to use only Bluetooth to answer phone calls and make phone calls without a phone card. Thanks for your help

The posts I was referring to regarding BT Call clearly spell out that the BT Call feature/app is not available for any watches having the 7.0 operating system. They also explain why it is not available. 

There are also many posts dealing with 4G problems with this particular watch. Depending on which firmware you have installed a firmware update may help with your problems.

Now I don’t know where you live but 4G coverage can be sketchy in some areas. My watch is connected to 4G 98% of the time with nearly full bars most of the time. But in the country it sometimes switches to 3G between towns. BT calls is still not available on any Android 7 or 7.1 watches I think. I really would have wanted that feature. Didn’t know much about smart watches but was curious to get to know them. At the last minute I decided to buy Android 7 watch instead of a 5 only to find out that BT calling may be a long way emerging. :frowning:

I live in Rome, but it seems that using it has improved the reception of the 4g signal. For this concerns the bluetooth I hope that some kind of program or firmware will be realized that allows to answer the calls directly from the lem7 without there being a phone card.

Oct 11, 2018 21:11:53 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
I live in Rome, but it seems that using it has improved the reception of the 4g signal. For this concerns the bluetooth I hope that some kind of program or firmware will be realized that allows to answer the calls directly from the lem7 without there being a phone card.

nice feature but why would you want something on your watch which can be heard by anyone around you? i do'nt even use my watch without BT headset same with my phone. 

Yes it’s true you’re right But the same thing is true if you have the SIM card, however, answer the phone is the same you feel, have a system that allows you to make phone calls or answer the phone with Bluetooth would make it even more flexible.

Oct 12, 2018 13:39:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 11, 2018 21:11:53 GMT 1 alecar11 said:

nice feature but why would you want something on your watch which can be heard by anyone around you? i do’nt even use my watch without BT headset same with my phone. 

Bit of a silly question. Why do phones have speaker mode… lol. Horses for courses I use bluetooth also but at times prefer speaker mode! Who are you to judge it was a perfectly valid question. It’s not your job to corral people, rather provide advice in the context of their question period!

Oct 12, 2018 15:28:31 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
Yes it's true you're right But the same thing is true if you have the SIM card, however, answer the phone is the same you feel, have a system that allows you to make phone calls or answer the phone with Bluetooth would make it even more flexible.

no, with sim i can use bt headset but with the feature i can't i've tried no luck.

however, another thing that I noticed is the consumption of the battery, I used fm7 from 8 to 12 in the 4g position, which is almost never activated, but always goes in 3g or 2g, at 12 is completely turned off, then another thing I noticed 3g notifications from notifications, only if connected wifi I get notifications, so I wonder where I got wrong with notifications like wifi and with 3g nothing. We do not try to justify that this smartwatch has many problems, not to mention overheating

Oct 13, 2018 14:24:43 GMT 1 alecar11 said:

you need to remember as capt jon said you need to remember this is a smartwatch and not your smartphone and you can't expect it to behave as one.

i also use 3g for notifications. go to apps - enter the app you want to give access on data usage and just let it.

watch this video on hidden settings and also download settings search and google getsure.

apkpure.com/settings-search/com.katzoft.settings.search.full

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/gesture-search/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-release/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-android-apk-download/

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw

Thanks for the answer, I wanted to understand the two applications as they set and which is the video to see. Thanks again

I solved the problem of mail in 3g I installed an app called K 9 mail and everything is fine I immediately receive emails, recommend it to those who may have the same problem. bye see you

Calls and answers using bluetooth

is the height that you can not answer or close a call without having inserted the phone sim, even the worst 20 euro phones can do it … I wonder when you can have this type of service. Hello Thanks for any answers.

Oct 20, 2018 13:28:26 GMT 1 alecar11 said:
Calls and answers using bluetooth

is the height that you can not answer or close a call without having inserted the phone sim, even the worst 20 euro phones can do it … I wonder when you can have this type of service. Hello Thanks for any answers.

BlueTooth Calling is available on many of these Android watches running Android 5.1 OS. Just not currently available for watches running Android 7.0. OS. So it puts them on par with the “worst 20 euro phones” that I’m sure are not running Android 7.0 either.

I don’t have an issue with paying $5 a month for a Sim Card for my watch that also gives me an additional, backup, phone, that is simple and easy carry around. 

it’s not a question of money, but it’s a feature talk, as if it’s connected to Bluetooth, the battery lasts a lot longer.