Making & Taking calls on a smartwatch via bluetooth /BT

Regarding KW88 and others like it: I want to make and take calls (via my cell phone) without using a SIM card in the Smartwatch.
Will I be able to do that by installing BT Notifications on my (Samsung) cell phone?
If not, is there another app that I should install?

Will the same solution work with JM01, H1(MTK6572), I4, KW99 ??

Jun 24, 2017 5:23:35 GMT 1 roundandround said:
Regarding KW88 and others like it: I want to make and take calls (via my cell phone) without using a SIM card in the Smartwatch. Will I be able to do that by installing BT Notifications on my (Samsung) cell phone? If not, is there another app that I should install?   Will the same solution work with JM01, H1(MTK6572), I4, KW99 ??

no, you have only these options: 1. sync contacts and if it is a call from someone in the contacts you can call them back. 2. forward calls and sms to the watch when you are not around the phone. 3. install these apps BUT still you get notifications and give you the option to call back from the watch (not just your contacts):

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms&hl=en (phone)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.mirror&hl=en (watch)

but the downside it works only with wifi or 3g. 
anyhow talking from the watch is a big waste of battery do’nt forget it is only a watch and NO watch will last with using it for calls so it is good to get notifications but does’nt need more i like the idea of forwarding calls but only when the phone is not with me and BT calls mean the phone with me so why will i want to reply from my watch in that case? same for BT headset and still reply calls from the watch.

Many thanks