Making some adjustments

Alrighty,

Finally got this thing in the mail. Powered up and starting to work. When it comes to trying to comb through all of the threads for the various watches that have come out before this one, I am not finding the information I am looking for. And that is what brought me from SmartWatch Ticks to this board. Glad its here, thank you everyone, and I am looking forward to being helped and eventually helping others.

My first biggest question is … How can I switch the weather app (up swipe) from C to F?

Nov 25, 2017 6:45:35 GMT 1 ciaranv said:
Alrighty,

Finally got this thing in the mail. Powered up and starting to work. When it comes to trying to comb through all of the threads for the various watches that have come out before this one, I am not finding the information I am looking for. And that is what brought me from SmartWatch Ticks to this board. Glad its here, thank you everyone, and I am looking forward to being helped and eventually helping others.

My first biggest question is … How can I switch the weather app (up swipe) from C to F?

if i’m not mistaken the firmware guys are working on it but not sure for now if you can.

pablo11

Thank you Sonia.

On to my next question. What are some good apps to put on one of these? Like for receiving my SMS or for extending battery life?

Nov 28, 2017 17:24:38 GMT 1 ciaranv said:
Thank you Sonia.

On to my next question. What are some good apps to put on one of these? Like for receiving my SMS or for extending battery life?

Not intending to put you off but since you are new to the board I suggest, like many of us, you review the many posts here that address your questions. You will gain a lot of knowledge of how these watches work and usually find what you are looking for. If not then you can address your questions in the best thread to get a answer.

Thank you Sonia.

do’nt forget these watches are actually smartphones that means how you set your phone to your needs that the same with the watch:) i use My SMS for forwarding sms and calls but it works only with 3g or wifi not bt, kingwear and microwear watches have the new bt call app and now also the les1 and the thor and might more in the future i do’nt use this feature cos i have a sim in my watch and when i get a call reminder i sent sms with the watch that i’ll call later back even with bt headset i do’nt use it much for calls it will drain the battery really fast nice feature but just it feature. for me mostly i use the watch for working out and keep track of my activities and sleep and the H2 is just prefect. the question is what do you look in a watch, in my opinion the watch CAN’T replace the phone or in my case my great phablet:)

Thank you Sonia.

I have disabled the stock calendar on mine, using tasker to access the firmware settings, and installed the proper google calendar, much more useful.

Also turned off the ‘cell broadcast’ and ‘WAP PUSH’ settings. From my research these are of little, or only exceptional use, if anybody knows differently please explain!