Magneto Uranus Watch

Ok, a birthday present for @Doonsbury from me too. He mentioned that he would like to buy the original of this watch. To shorten the waiting time, here as clockskin. Of course, for Stocklauncher…
This is the last of them from me. I think, the most beautyful watches of this brand are done.

Credits: -https://magneto-watch.com/

download: -magneto3.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

m3promo

8 Likes

Very Cool … thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gee G1N, you really shouldn’t have! But thanks very much for taking the extra time to knock this one out for me mate, much appreciated! :+1: :+1: But I really do mean that you really shouldn’t have because now you have put @Dr_Andy_Vishnu on the spot cause he’ll have to do something nice for me too, right? (Yeah right! :crazy_face: :rofl:) But above all you really have put poor old @pablo11 on the spot cause he will have to do something really expensive for me cause, being the head Honcho, well he makes mega bucks, right? (Yeah right! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:)
You really could be saving me waiting a while because I e-mailed them to ask is they posted to Oz and so far no response…but I’ll find someone who lives in Germany and see if I can get it sent to them and then to me if I have too…all I have to do now is talk Mrs Doons into paying for it for a birthday prezzie! :woozy_face: :rofl:
But seriously, thanks again G1N…and here is how it looks on the Prime…Cheers, “So two more presents coming from Andy & Pab, eh Doons”?!, Doons

3 Likes

Lovely work as always @G1NT0N1C
Thank you.
Nice to see a new face :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Great work G . Personally i think you should have sent him medication rather than a clockskin :+1:

6 Likes

Medication plus zimmer frame maybe?
I rather like this one…

Us old Bas##rds need to look after each other after all :joy:

4 Likes

Rather than lower myself to the level of certain Forum members (Indeed Managers & moderators! :crazy_face: :rofl:) I will merely say… @G1NT0N1C I just purchased one of these unique watches from their website in the UK…free shipping to Oz! So thanks again for “Introducing me” :+1: :+1: (As it were) to the latest addition to my collection and a nice 69th Birthday prezzie! @Dr_Andy_Vishnu “medication” for a birthday present?! Wow! You were right G1N…he really is a tight as…er…is a right penny pincher! :crazy_face:
Ahhhh @pablo11 …A Zimmer Frame is on the way to me in the mail, yes? (By the way, don’t think I don’t appreciate you modelling it in the photograph for me! :crazy_face:) Just what I always wanted! :crazy_face: :rofl: Mate, you don’t need to show no card to prove your a dedicated Old Bas##rd!! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “What a way to spend your bloody birthday!” Doons

2 Likes

I think I look good in pink… What’s the problem?

2 Likes

Just Ordered One Also !
Thanks G1NT0N1C For the Heads Up !
Hope Its as Cool As It Looks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool. I like this one, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

kinda weird … they do not have a glass watch face …
seems kinda weird … if it had a crystal … seems to me it would work better.
For longer :confused: < Keep it cleaner less scratches maybe ? :slight_smile:

I think it doesn’t need glass as it’s very easy to clean. For example with a steam jet. :joy:

2 Likes

In fact, I think it’s special that it doesn’t require a glass.

1 Like

According to the picture above, it looks like the outer and inner rings are beveled so the balls can’t fall out. But walking around the building with it probably means the end of the watch

In the videos you can see that the balls cannot fall out. You can even remove them from the magnet point with your finger and connect them again. All reviews have described it as “well made and sturdy”. (no, I don’t get any commission… :wink:)

2 Likes

Haha
That will do him :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

They do offer a few versions with glass coverings.

2 Likes

Yes, for example this one:
-MAGNETO Wave Blue – Magneto Watch

2 Likes

Way to go WW! :+1: :+1: The black certainly highlights the balls mate! You do realize of course that @G1NT0N1C & Myself get a 25% (Each! :woozy_face: :rofl:) finders fee on top of what you paid for the watch? Just send the whole 50% to me and I’ll see that G1N gets his share! :crazy_face: Cheers, “The Doons & G1N watch company is now open”! Doons

2 Likes

You know @onourwatches & @G1NT0N1C I think that having a crystal would take away from the “Uniqueness” of the watch? No doubt the “Tracks” could be cleaned by gently blowing compressed air into them…of even using a cloth (I think they suggest both of these on the site) But I also think that it wouldn’t be a watch that you would wear in everyday situations… ie…tearing around the footy field with the Forum football team! :rofl: Anyway G1N…get on to the Buggers about a commission! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like