Made another modification to a Opulence Black Ops.

I couldnt see the baxkground. I only see 2 rotating circles. Please teach me how to install. Thanks

Here is the fixed version
I have also replaced the link in the original post

Nice… Thank you…

@Frank_Dufaux ​​ Looks very familiar…:unamused:

Frank is the original creator? I’m sorry if i offended him in any way, I only meant to pay homage to him, and have linked his original design in my post. If this is not appropriate I will remove it instantly.

@Inceptual_Games what about rule number 3 of this community?

@Frank_Dufaux ​, this entire community is full of watches taken from the WatchMaker Community & Watchawear. Some have links to original post, however blatantly ignoring the watch face and watch hands copyright rules from Watchawear.com

I am happy to remove this if you request. This design was a modification of someone elses and if you don’t approve. I will delete

@Frank_Dufaux You have your watches on http://watchawear.com listed as giftware. legally this means I can modify your creations as long as I give proper credit. which I have done. Please let me know if you want these removed though, as I respect your choice on your own creations.

@Inceptual_Games you say I don’t know who did it bull crap man a little Google research would have point it to me and my name is all over the site where you download it even in the watch file it self so credit me have respect

I never said I didn’t know. I found this design as an already made watch face for these devices, all I did was recolor them. I am honestly sorry if you felt any disrespect by this. I was merely only trying to share you’re work with others and give them a taste of a different color scheme. I don’t know who made the original mockup of this version and I sure hope they gave you the proper credit.

I tried this one, i love the design, but in this animated version on my Finow x5 plus, the power dial is pointing to the 25 minute marker and dont work, and the degree font size is too big (goes over the edge of buttom, larger then day display).
Else, awesome one.

Someone idea where can I find the blue one?

Made in yelow variant :slight_smile: