Looking for this watchface

Hi guys . i m looking for this watchface … for Kospet Optimus 2.

1 Like

Great! I had a look, but I couldn’t find it! :+1:

If only my memory would recall the things I really need also :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi @Dotsfar & @G1NT0N1C I found this face a few hours ago…but when you click on the link it goes to a page that says …
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 20-27-34 Page Not Found

So have you guys found a working link? Cheers, Doons

Hmm, you are right. The link is dead.

1 Like

thank you very much @ doubledad

ive got the .watch version but it only works with universal launcher.

2 Likes

So can someone design a current version then as I’d love to have it for my Prime 2 and the ones at the bottom of this reply. I literally saw it a few days ago and was going to ask if someone could make it. Personally, I can’t. No understanding of how to make watch faces even with the tutorials so it’s best I just sit on the sidelines and watch the pros.

I think it would be more organized and easier to find stuff, when you create a new request thread for each request.

That said, those are some nice faces, but looks like they are already made for other watches, so may not be proper to copy them…

4 Likes

This is the closest thing I have to what they ask for here, it is for a square clock, but almost everything can be visualized.

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense but it also brings atleast one question which is this: how is this different than any other watch faces request that get posted?

In my short time here (a couple years) I’ve seen multiple watch faces (on watches nonetheless) requested to be designed by someone to which some are and some aren’t. Obviously they’re in use (or was at some point) and the only stipulations are that you get approval from the designer, that the post has the “credit” to the original designer and that there be some difference between the watch being copied and the one designed. Maybe I don’t fully understand the process but it seems to me that requesting a watch face to be designed has to start somewhere, like a watch face you see online, on someone else’s wrist or where ever.

Thanks though for pointing it out. I truly appreciate the integrity of this group and the etiquette it reinforces when something could easily have a blind eye turned to it. It speaks volumes about the members character and their values in making sure things are done right.

1 Like

I only try to follow the guides set out by the admins, so I hope they will explain this. But many faces are actually requested to look like a non-smartwatch, so they were never before made into a watchface design. This type of request are accepted.

3 Likes

Hi,
I like this watchface tremendous. Im just a thankfull user who has absolutely no clue about programming. Hope you can help me with this watchfase to make it compatible for the mi watch 3.
And i think more people will be happy with this.
Thanks in advance.

Well, this is not a full android watch. I’m not sure if it’s even possible to load custom watch faces.
We only support Fullandroid watches here. Unfortunately we cannot help you here.
Sorry.

1 Like