Looking for Ideas for my LemX

If someone have some skill in 3D printing, know someone or company in 3D print or have some ideas to make look better the lugs of the watch,because i want to change from spring bars to screw tub rod,i did use my dremel and mess up the watch,i know i can fix it with some welding epoxy plastic compound but i want to do something different.
the watch i am going to paint it too. the screw tub rod is 33mm  and the separation of the lugs is 27.5mm

drive.google.com/file/d/1A7S1ytPHEhaf7K-Feb0KC03736MI-4xd/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1owUHMIor0g_Xc3cbpTHsYTDzgcgFAYXI/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1b2PkHGzBM1JVAhiPM9tvig_Oplf6fvvt/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi leafar,

The links are asking for permission to view them.

Oct 11, 2018 1:39:39 GMT 1 sully008 said:
Hi leafar,

The links are asking for permission to view them.

never had problem,try now i just click link to share it

leafar

i really want to see how you’ll fix it:)

just write in google 3d printing near by and it will give you labs and stores that actually use them.

I can see them here at work. For some reason it was asking me to get permission when viewing on my phone. Were you trying to drill out the holes to be bigger for the screw tube? 3d printing might be an option, but what are you planning on printing? I’m wondering if you couldn’t email Lemfo and see if you can just buy the bottom part of the case.

Oct 11, 2018 16:31:56 GMT 1 sully008 said:

even if he can that would be hard to take it apart cos the screen is full and wo'nt be easy to separate them without the risk of breaking the display.

pablo11

There is no “bottom part of the case” the whole body is one piece.

The only separate piece is the sim cover.

So you would have to print the whole watch body.

Of course, the other problem is that if you try to remove the screen assembly from the watch it will definitely end badly.
I have done this and my screen is now covered in black lines and bleeds light in from the back lights - unusable.

So be very careful what you decide to do.

pablo11 AvatarOct 12, 2018 13:50:23 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
There is no "bottom part of the case" the whole body is one piece.

Of course, the other problem is that if you try to remove the screen assembly from the watch it will definitely end badly.
I have done this and my screen is now covered in black lines and bleeds light in from the back lights - unusable.

Thanks Pablo11 I think I got an idea if you are willing to sell me your broken LemX I can cut the lugs from your and use glue and insert screws in both sides and done, so how much you want for your watch 

Yikes, well I guess that answers some of my questions. 

leafar: Do you think just gluing the lugs will be strong enough? I’m not sure what else to suggest as it seems Lemfo has made it difficult to fix.

Oct 12, 2018 16:13:56 GMT 1 leafar said:

Thanks Pablo11 I think I got an idea if you are willing to sell me your broken LemX I can cut the lugs from your and use glue and insert screws in both sides and done, so how much you want for your watch 

I can’t sell it leafar

The factory sent it to me specifically for helping with our work here.
I pulled it apart on purpose.

I can ask if a replacement body is available if you want?

if you like fall out, you could print some sort of ‘pip boy’ enclosure for it

Oct 14, 2018 15:19:34 GMT 1 grrrr said:
if you like fall out, you could print some sort of 'pip boy' enclosure for it

what do you mean,can you explain please i got it ,holy crap, if a wear something like i would get abducted by aliens

Hahaha, you need to play the game(s) to appreciate it. You could make a smaller pip boy. When i get a smart watch I will probably put a pip boy clock face on it (for a while at least).

fix it  and red color take a look.
drive.google.com/file/d/192YvH9lW8m4E9E3GCx8sGJx0L6t7u4BM/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1kVxNmfDuqO1VgvXcQmQPhSagRALsh6J8/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1btKKI9KheXIZ5fAqIUl04xMRzifhdAe-/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1uV9n5RrpU5mw7a0u_Eix-D5LOIu_0z9g/view?usp=drivesdk
to me looks great

grrrr

there are