Looking for a FAWs that would offer great battery, and features

Hey so contacted LEMFO, they said LEM15 is no longer available as the production has stopped, they have the LEM16, LEMP, DM101, LEM14, LEM10(mine), and LEMT.

What would you suggest out of those, is FAW IFW worth getting an older version, and what is the issue with the LEM16 and others using a dual-chip solution?

I have a LEM14 running the international FAW firmware. It runs smooth and easily lasts a full day between charges. I just got the LEM16 so I’m still evaluating it.

2 Likes

Well, I personally prefer the FAW firmware. For this reason I would choose the LEM 14, since the FAW firmware is not available for the LEM 16.
Or buy the Optimus 2 from Kospet. This is currently my absolute favorite.

1 Like

Would love to hear your initial impressions as well as a light comparison between your LEM14 running FAW and the LEM16 with its stock firmware.

Can you tell me the codename of Optimus 2? (DM20 for example), looking through Alibaba it seems like there are 10-20$ cheaper watches when searching using the hardware codename.

Quick update, read a ton of posts here regarding LEM16, decided to buy it via direct contact.
Paid 1106RMB (152USD), will post my expereince in a separate post once it arrives.

2 Likes

It’s a good device.
I think you’ll be happy with it, even though it is a Unisoc chipset, it is quite reliable and battery life is not bad.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, some breeze on my heart haha.

Been researching, comparing, at the end just thought, hey, updates are there, bug fixes are there, let me just enjoy it and if ever FAW IFW comes up, will enjoy it further.

1 Like

Well, yes there were bug fixes but there will be no further updates for this model as far as we know.

They only issue updates for bug fixes. Typically within the first 3 months of production.
Not for OS upgrades or security patches.

I just wanted to make sure that you understand this.

Cheers
Pablo11

Oh yeah I am definitely not anticipating any OS upgrades, only in case FAW IFW gets released. Or GSI.

Cool, just making sure.
You’d be amazed at how many people expect long term support and OS upgrades for a very cheap “unofficial” Android device :joy:

Oh yeah I definitely don’t :joy:

I have been long in the game with Chinese factories just with a different category of products, been assisting myself in making firmwares with the factories.

What’s interesting is LEMFO’s representative on WeChat, yesterday they were about to ship the LEM16, then said it is out of stock😂

Gotta wait until Friday or Saturday but hey, for 152$ (with powerbank btw) I am ready to wait than pay 200-220$ via their official product pages.

1 Like

LEM16 is on its way!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Does anyone know about a good FAW that is under $150NZD? I tried AliExpress but it’s just full of crap watches. Thanks :slight_smile:

Got the watch!
-Lemfo LEM16 - Personal experience

Splendid.!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Optimus 2 is probably the best bet or if you are lucky during the next crazy internet sale - the Z40.
Which is the LEM 16 or Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro (same watch as long as you specify the Z40 model id)

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Also would a Galaxy Watch 5/6 be comparable to a FAW?

Totally different experience.