Longines Master colection moonphase Retrograde for SL

The Longines Master colection moonphase retrograde. One of the finest watches Longines ever made- in my opinion. I did this watchface a few years ago. It wasn’t possible to realize this for stocklauncher in 2018. Now it’s possible. Enjoy.

Credits: -https://longines.de

Download Stocklauncher: -longMoonSL7.1+.zip - Google Drive

Download Universal Launcher: -long_moon.zip - Google Drive

lmcs

the-longines-master-collection-l2-739-4-71-3-detailed-view-2000x2000-2

10 Likes

Great job. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, @Joao_Nascimento . I was able to use the old pictures. So I just had to adjust the xml.

1 Like

very nice face. thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You are welcome, I’m glad that you like it. I have done a black version also:
-Longines Master colection moonphase, Black for Stocklauncher

3 Likes

Wow! I don’t know how I managed to miss this first post in August @G1NT0N1C ! But I’m glad you posted the black face version as I now have both and they look tremendous! :+1: :+1: How you guys get the time to moderate the Forum & turn out classics like these is beyond me! Many thanks for allowing us to have these examples of your art! Cheers, “August? Did I miss August”? :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

Thank you very much @Doonsbury . I’m glad you like it. The truth is that maintaining this forum would not be possible under normal circumstances. But thanks to the invention of the time machine app, which is also part of the new FAW firmware, I can always jump back a few hours. This is the only way to reconcile this forum, my family and my - very demanding and at times coleric - boss…

2 Likes

G1N…I know exactly where you are coming from! :+1: :+1: Everyone I talk to on here tells me (In the strictest confidence of course! :crazy_face: :rofl:) they have never met anyone as demanding (Or Choleric! ) as @pablo11 …oppssss…perhaps you are talking about a different demanding Boss?! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: A Time Machine eh? I wondered who this was in this pic that I found in the Forum archives! :rofl:

Credit: https://www.mgm.com/

Cheers, Was that Rod Taylor or G1N who just went whizzing into the miiddle of next week"?, Doons