Loading skinclocks does not works

Hello, I’ m new in the forum. I ve got e Lemfo Lem6 a week ago and after a couple of OTA updates i can not load new skinclocks (Clock Face) anymore

Android 5.1
ROM Ver. Sept 26, 2018

Tapping the current selected clock face I can make left scroll until de plus sign appears to load more skin faces.

Tapping de + sign the smartwatch shows a message “Loading” but no one face is showed to load.

The same issue with AppStore

Thanks for your help !!

1602.jpg

Dec 13, 2018 19:49:15 GMT 1 lam1840 said:
Hello, I' m new in the forum. I ve got e Lemfo Lem6 a week ago and after a couple of OTA updates i can not load new skinclocks (Clock Face) anymore

Android 5.1
ROM Ver. Sept 26, 2018

Tapping the current selected clock face I can make left scroll until de plus sign appears to load more skin faces.

Tapping de + sign the smartwatch shows a message “Loading” but no one face is showed to load.

The same issue with AppStore

Thanks for your help !!

I know it may sound dumb but are you connected to the internet when trying to load the watchfaces via the + sign on the watch?

Thanks for you answer.

Yes , sure . Its connected to internet via wifi . Google Play and browser works fine

I have the same issue with AppStore and weather app (does not update weather data)

I also boot to service menu and made a “format emmc” . after that I made a factory reset but is still in ROM Ver. Sept 26, 2018

I think something was wrong in the last OTA update. I dont know how to back to previous rom version

Dec 14, 2018 1:59:29 GMT 1 lam1840 said:

why did you do that?  flash the watch with the firmware and do updates and then upload what you want. next time do'nt format nothing from the watch.

Thanks soniasophie9697. Everything done did not solve any issue. Questions are how can I get the ROM and how flash the watch.

I have no experience to do that

Thanks again

lam1840

i’m not finding the firmware for the watch, let me check and i will upload guides what to do with links.

Thank you a lot