List of Manufacturer's Websites

This is a list of official manufacturer websites.
Of course, official is debatable.
Also manufacturer is debatable.

Some design team designs a watch, some factory builds watch pieces or the whole watch, someone assembles the watch, someone designs the packaging, the documentation, and “makes” a bunch, then someone resells those watches to other companies or to end customs.
Who is the manufacture? Who is the reseller? What does the customer do when they have the watch in their hands and wonder where they could find a manual for it. Search engines are worthless…

So, yes, given the above, his list is not 100% accurate.

A great “manufacturer’s website” should be a place where:

• New models can be seen.
  • Old models could be looked up.
  • There is a support section of some kind having things like: user manuals, FAQs, firmware to download, ways to contact support or at least a list of your support options, …
  • News, customer relation bits, …
  • Address, contact information

Unfortunately, not every company wants that level of support.

So, here are the ones I was able to find. Please add to this thread if you have a watch it has a website.

• LOKMAT I cannt find one. It is NOT lokmat.com which is a newpaper site of some sort. PDF scanned the manual. Looked on the box. Box says “contact@evatmaster.com”. https://evatmaster.com/en says “As a tax technology company, EVAT MASTER provides comprehensive solutions that reduce manual intervention, streamline business workflows, and optimize compliance procedures to help our customers achieve business and compliance success while keeping their costs in check.”. Nothing looked specific for LOKMAT. Probably just coordinates stuff shipped from Shenzhen. I emailed the contact for firmware/flashtools. Who thinks that will work. :frowning:

• LEMFO www.lemfo.com

• KOSPET kospet.com

• Rogbid rogbid.com

• OPPO www.oppo.com (Is this a FAW?)

• Senbono mysenbono.com ?

• Zeblaze www.zeblaze.com

So many more…

1 Like

Actually you are on the RIGHT forum for every new and old watch that you need to be supported, as long it is full android watches except android 8 which not.
You’ll get here WAY MORE help than any other sites including the ones you’ve mentioned.
These watches are becoming more and more popular than known ones and they are improving from year to year and hopefully they get more accessories and parts as all other known watches.

***the,only downside is if you want an app to work perfectly on your watch you have to nag the developer till he will…:sleepy:

why isnt the lem 16 on the Lemfo website?

Use this forum for help and info.

1 Like

yes i get that,thats what im trying to do now by asking on here,but that still doesnt answer my question…why isnt it on the Lemfo website,it has also been discontinued on Bangood

Does anyone have any links for LOKMAT…even just a site with original ROMs?
I bricked my LOKMAT APPLLP 9 by pm uninstalling a bunch of apps and then trying a factory reset from the Settings. Left me in a boot loop of MAT logo, black screen, MAT logo, … a bunch of times till black screen only. lsusb shows “MediaTek Inc. MT65xx Preloader” while looping and “MediaTek Inc. APPLLP_9” when in black screen only. So it’s good it’s talking to my computer. Only I have no LOKMAT firmware/rom and no Mediatek recovery tool.

I searched the net but all I get is some Marathi Indian Newspaper LOKMAT Times. (I’d really like to know if it’s real or someone just scamming off the LOKMAT name…which came first? The Watch or the Paper. It’s an age old question…)

(Edited the original post with info about LOKMAT. Don’t think the watch manufacturer has a web presence…)