List of bug fixes in Production Firmware ?

I have LEMFO LEMX watch on the way in transit and should reach me in a couple of days. I have noticed that there have been multiple revisions of Firmware before the production release.
Is there a way to know what are the bug fixes that have been made in the latest production Firmware?

Thanks  

That’s what I want to know too. I know a video clip showed that it fixed the built-in heart rate app to be working and accurate. They added Google Translation app I think, and in another post someone said fixed UI/keyboard stuff.

Can anyone add to the list of updates? I’m going to update my firmware later this week, hopefully, I’m doing it right without hard resetting or formatting my current LemX.

Oct 25, 2018 5:22:51 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:
I have LEMFO LEMX watch on the way in transit and should reach me in a couple of days. I have noticed that there have been multiple revisions of Firmware before the production release. Is there a way to know what are the bug fixes that have been made in the latest production Firmware?

Thanks  

Oct 25, 2018 6:56:56 GMT 1 seyelive said:
That's what I want to know too. I know a video clip showed that it fixed the built-in heart rate app to be working and accurate. They added Google Translation app I think, and in another post someone said fixed UI/keyboard stuff.

Can anyone add to the list of updates? I’m going to update my firmware later this week, hopefully, I’m doing it right without hard resetting or formatting my current LemX.

i will update mine and let you know

Thanks soniasophie9697

Hi!

¿ The last firmware will arrive by OTA ? When i check on my lemfo lem x there isn’t any updates.

Oct 29, 2018 13:50:06 GMT 1 mbjabalquinto said:
Hi!

¿ The last firmware will arrive by OTA ? When i check on my lemfo lem x there isn’t any updates.

same as mine so i am going to flash it with the latest update just only now i’m having some time to do so.

I will wait for the OTA. Is soon for flashing for me.

How do you update the LEMX with the latest firmware? I have the firmware but not sure how to update the smartwatch with it. Do I copy the zip file to a particular folder and if so what next or do I extract the files then copy it to a particular folder? I just don’t want to brick my LEMX. Thanks…

Nov 14, 2018 16:34:42 GMT 1 maddball2000 said:
How do you update the LEMX with the latest firmware? I have the firmware but not sure how to update the smartwatch with it. Do I copy the zip file to a particular folder and if so what next or do I extract the files then copy it to a particular folder? I just don't want to brick my LEMX. Thanks.....

use upgrade and not download only in sp f.tool.

make sure to use the latest sp f.tool and make sure that vcom drivers are installed and also usb mtp.

Last night received OTA firmware update DMN-DM19-LEMX-20181110.
I have not found any details yet of what has changed

Finally i have recieved an ota update!! Version is 20181110. The icons have changed. They are more beautiful now.

where to find the full version of the firmware Version 20181110, the update for firmware 09/10/2018 does not come

Thank you SoniaSophie9697!!

I try in OTA but no update coming, my firmware version still 20181009.Please help

Nov 21, 2018 9:32:13 GMT 1 giuseppe said:
I try in OTA but no update coming, my firmware version still 20181009.Please help

it will be uploaded soon.

Nov 21, 2018 17:59:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 21, 2018 9:32:13 GMT 1 giuseppe said:

it will be uploaded soon.

Thanks