Lilienthal Berlin -Meteorite IV

This is another watch from Lilienthal Berlin that I really like. The Lilienthal Berlin Meteorite IV. I find the background very appealing.

The lower complication is made of etched iron meteorite.
The upper complication is used to display the battery level.

Should work for every Launcher.

credits: -https://lilienthal.berlin/

download: -LilienthalMeteoriteIV.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo

8 Likes

Very nice …

1 Like

Cool, thanks!!!

1 Like

Thank you, @Warlock_Weary and @HeinzEhlmann ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou G. Very nice indeed

1 Like

Thank you, doc. This one was to relax. :wink:

1 Like

There appears to be a reflection of the bezel at the outer edge… Is that intentional?

Of course. I discovered it in the original picture and it fascinated me so much that I recreated it. It makes the watchface seem very real.
With the exception of the background of the lower complication, everything was created entirely in the drawing program.
What I’m wondering is: If you obviously notice such fine details, why do you so consistently ignore them when creating watch faces?

I noticed it because I know that it’s a flaw in the photography of the original watch, therefore I eliminate it which makes for a more professional look.

You think it’s a mistake? :joy:
It’s a reflection of the bezel in the watch’s cover glass!

For a brief moment I was impressed by your powers of observation. Thank you for bringing me back down to earth.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Of course I knew what it was. And in keeping with the desire to present a beautiful, flawless watch I always eliminate that reflection.

I’m on another Lilienthal Berlin watch. It’s nearly done. I think I will publish it tomorrow.

1 Like

I just noticed an error. I have fixed it. Now it’s working for Stocklauncher, too.

1 Like