Lf16 firmware flash help

Hey, could someone please tell me how to flash firmware on my lemfo lf16? The watch is not responding so much. Where can I find a good firmware and how to do it corectly. I have tried this sp tool to flash it but I dont understand it ao much.

Nov 20, 2017 12:55:20 GMT 1 marty said:
Hey, could someone please tell me how to flash firmware on my lemfo lf16? The watch is not responding so much. Where can I find a good firmware and how to do it corectly. I have tried this sp tool to flash it but I dont understand it ao much.

make sure this is what you are looking for:  /thread/734/lemfo-lf16

any questions feel free to ask do’nt flash if you are not sure.

It still doesnt start flashing when i connect watch to pc🤔

marty,
1 - your watch should be charged
2 - before to run spflashtool, when you connect your watch (even turned off), you should be able to see a reaction on the computer (something like: new device connecting…)
3 - try also to change the usb cable and/or the usb port

Nov 20, 2017 17:37:58 GMT 1 marty said:

as been told above me and did you make sure that drivers are installed? the watch must be off when you connect it to flash.

Nov 21, 2017 7:44:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 20, 2017 17:37:58 GMT 1 marty said:

as been told above me and did you make sure that drivers are installed? the watch must be off when you connect it to flash.

Hi folks, I’m new in smart watches but not with flashing android phones :wink:
I have the same problem with the flashing process
Please help me.
Windows 10 installed mtp drivers. If I connect to PC with Power on, the watch will be there, I can install ADB driver, the tool says ADB is installed. In window device manager is the watch under ADB device installed.
BUT
If I turn the watch off, nothing will happen. When I start the flashing, nothing happens, no watch detected when watch is power off.
Pc just pings and the power loader at the watch starts loading
Please can anybody of you give me advice what’s wrong?
Watch is Dm368
Thanks