LES1 some custom faces not working

Hello, Recently i noticed when i would load some new custom faces the screen would go black and would bring me back to the first preloaded watch face. If i go back and try to use a custom face that was working before it would do the same thing. My current build version is Z10-YFZ-V09-20170713. Tried looking for an update but the watch just says I’m at the current version. has anyone else experienced this? Couldn’t find anything about this

Launcher does not support some clockskins for Tizen or Moto …watch.

Dec 24, 2017 19:22:43 GMT 1 slowyata said:
Hello, Recently i noticed when i would load some new custom faces the screen would go black and would bring me back to the first preloaded watch face. If i go back and try to use a custom face that was working before it would do the same thing. My current build version is Z10-YFZ-V09-20170713. Tried looking for an update but the watch just says I'm at the current version. has anyone else experienced this? Couldn't find anything about this

make sure that the folders contain only png. items, most likely one of the WFs causing the problem, check the folders and see that they contain only what it needs to contain and that png. items.

I have the same issue. I narrowwd it down to any face that reports temperature. Temperature is using array type 11bin the xml. I beleive that for les1 it should be a different numer array type.

Anyone else have ideas?