LES1 - screen become very dark

Hello,

I use my LES1 for running (cardio function). After two weeks of use, the screen become very dark during a footing. First I think the watch was just turn off, but then in the night I can see that the watch is on and it’s just the colors of the différents menu who are very dark. When I try to restart the watch, I can hear/feel the starting vibration and sound : all is ok, but the screen remain dark. I send a message to the seller (Bangood) and tree to LEMFO after sales : never receive any answer…

To complete my feeling about this watch : very poor battery, very hot feeling on the arm if you use gprs (simcard), the gps precision is bad, and physically the screen is not centered in the metal body : so if you use a face with a ring at the very screen border, you will not see it all around the watch.

So if I never find a solution to see the screen again, this watch will just be a nice gadget.

Perhaps somebody have encounter the same issue ?

Ed.

Aug 27, 2017 15:26:57 GMT 1 edouard said:
Hello, I use my LES1 for running (cardio function). After two weeks of use, the screen become very dark during a footing. First I think the watch was just turn off, but then in the night I can see that the watch is on and it's just the colors of the différents menu who are very dark. When I try to restart the watch, I can hear/feel the starting vibration and sound : all is ok, but the screen remain dark. I send a message to the seller (Bangood) and tree to LEMFO after sales : never receive any answer...

To complete my feeling about this watch : very poor battery, very hot feeling on the arm if you use gprs (simcard), the gps precision is bad, and physically the screen is not centered in the metal body : so if you use a face with a ring at the very screen border, you will not see it all around the watch.

So if I never find a solution to see the screen again, this watch will just be a nice gadget.

Perhaps somebody have encounter the same issue ?

Ed.

Unfortunately I had the same experience just for the screen not centered with a Zeblaze Thor, I sold it because surely it is a display assembly problem. For other things I can only confirm the battery life with all active is low. The black display would not know, have you activated something in the developer options settings? Wait for the staff response that is very good,  if you do not try to return the smartwatch. Best regards..

To start, you can try to reset to factory in the settings. But if it’s a HW issue it will not change anything…