Les 2 wont turn on

Im installing the MTK drivers and suddenly the smartwatch turn off , when connect to the charger dont turn on and only is detected by the pc with the sound hardware connected
there is a firmware for this model?

Oct 13, 2017 22:48:01 GMT 1 betouvm said:
Im installing the MTK drivers and suddenly the smartwatch turn off , when connect to the charger dont turn on and only is detected by the pc with the sound hardware connected there is a firmware for this model?

1. make sure that the drivers are installed  2. make sure htat mtp usb are installed. 3. check the charger dock that the pins are ok. try again... i'm not sure that the FW is out but i'll check. you can ask the seller who you bought from the watch to supply you the FW of the watch.
Oct 13, 2017 22:48:01 GMT 1 betouvm said:
Im installing the MTK drivers and suddenly the smartwatch turn off , when connect to the charger dont turn on and only is detected by the pc with the sound hardware connected there is a firmware for this model?

hi it happened to me also , the way i  fixed it is connecting the smartwatch to the PC and hold on the smartwatch power button same time and try install MTK driver.