Les 1 do not connect to the market

I own a Les1 but does not connect to the Italian Android market. Using the browser connects with the credentials but using the access from the app does not recognize the account, the page tells me unknown account.

Oct 15, 2018 12:09:21 GMT 1 esculapio said:
I own a Les1 but does not connect to the Italian Android market. Using the browser connects with the credentials but using the access from the app does not recognize the account, the page tells me unknown account.

Not sure what you are attempting to do but I assume download apps to your watch? There is an alternative way to download apps I use often. I download them to my phone which has the "App Backup and Restore" app installed. This creates a copy of the app on your phone. I then create a folder on the watch "Apps" and load the downloaded apps to that file on the watch. I then open the file on the watch and install them that way. I use the same procedure to install updates for the apps if necessary.

Thanks for the answer, the method you are suggesting is clear, but I do not understand why it should perform such a complex procedure when Les1 has basic Android 5.1. Either the application has not been updated for the Italian language or Les1 has a large limit.

If I understand correctly, do you have the same problem?

Thank you

Oct 17, 2018 14:53:01 GMT 1 esculapio said:
Thanks for the answer, the method you are suggesting is clear, but I do not understand why it should perform such a complex procedure when Les1 has basic Android 5.1. Either the application has not been updated for the Italian language or Les1 has a large limit.

If I understand correctly, do you have the same problem?

Thank you

No I do not have the same problem. I just choose to use this method if I have a large number of apps or updates to install. For example if I do a factory reset, rather than go to the Play Store and download each app one at a time and exhaust the battery on the watch, I just upload the “App” file with all the apps and then reinstall each app I want to use, from the file. Gives you more control over the apps on your watch as you can uninstall and reinstall them without using Play Store.

a limit not a little, considering the problem not resolved with the latest update of the system, I wonder if the advisors of Lemfo can clarify this problem

Oct 15, 2018 12:09:21 GMT 1 esculapio said:

what? do you mean google play store in Italian? 
1 Like
Oct 26, 2018 13:27:12 GMT 1 esculapio said:
a limit not a little, considering the problem not resolved with the latest update of the system, I wonder if the advisors of Lemfo can clarify this problem

You are correct, this is not normal at all. In fact you are the first person who has been having the problem as you describe it…

My advice is after you have updated your watch to the last OTA version available - perform a factory reset.

Then go to the time settings and manually check which time zone you have. If it is wrong untick auto timezone and set your time zone.

Once you have done this connect to WiFi and reboot.

Then click on the Play Store app and add your account.

If it works for you - make sure that you install Google play services update app and update the Google play services.

It should be ok.

Thanks for the answers, I have performed this procedure 2 times but the problem remains. 1) the system asks to register the account by entering the correct credentials, Google replies that the account does not exist as an alternative page unreachable.
The apps where they are displayed and in which folder they reside.

Thank you

Nov 6, 2018 0:57:50 GMT 1 esculapio said:

let's try differently, install an app via apk downloaded to the watch and see if the watch let you if not that an issue with the firmware.

btw, have you tried to install chrome apk and try to register via browser?

Thanks for the reply It is not possible to uninstall the market app since it is in the settings submenu. Also where do I see the installed apps?

Thank you

Nov 8, 2018 13:32:07 GMT 1 esculapio said:
Thanks for the reply It is not possible to uninstall the market app since it is in the settings submenu. Also where do I see the installed apps?

Thank you

no, i meant install apps via the browser on the watch and using apks and then install chrome and register via it. also it is important that google services are updated most likely it is your problem.

thanks for the reply, but the browser brings me on the app of the market and on the market not the user (non-existent user)

Dec 2, 2018 15:14:33 GMT 1 esculapio said:
thanks for the reply, but the browser brings me on the app of the market and on the market not the user (non-existent user)

no, i meant look for apk of the apps that you want and just download them and install them on the watch.