LENFO LEM7 internet no work with sim

HI All

I bought the lem7 a few days and I found this problem: with the SIM alone you can not navigate while with the wi-fi you surf regularly Someone can help me thanks il FIRMWEAR è 2.4

Aug 31, 2018 20:06:25 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
HI All

I bought the lem7 a few days and I found this problem: with the SIM alone you can not navigate while with the wi-fi you surf regularly Someone can help me thanks il FIRMWEAR è 2.4

update to v2.5 it is WAY better and connecitivities work well.

Ok I’ill try thanks are there same settings that can’t use the SIM to browse?Because once the connected

Aug 31, 2018 20:06:25 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
HI All

Another suggestion. I assume you are talking about vehicle or walking navigation. If so download Maps.Me app. It is an excellent Navigation app that works off line. Thru the app you download the maps onto your device you need, watch/phone, and it requires only the Location connection (GPS) to be active to work. Saves battery big time.

No I meant the internet connection Excuse me but my english is not good yet

capt jon

will try:)

inkognita23

have you enabled data connection? settings - cellular network - data roaming

and also make sure that your APNs are there, if not do it manually or ask your cellular provider to do it for you, look in settings on the shortcut bar that data is acutally on.

data roming is on APN is present and correct ( I checked with my provider )where is the shortcut bar where I can see if the connection is active?

thanks

Sept 1, 2018 16:43:54 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
data roming is on APN is present and correct ( I checked with my provider )where is the shortcut bar where I can see if the connection is active?

thanks

slide the watch face down and you’ll get to connectivities. from up to down.

Ok I understood now the connectiviti is present but the browser non work with the only SIM there is a bug

Sept 2, 2018 8:47:05 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
Ok I understood now the connectiviti is present but the browser non work with the only SIM there is a bug

does the play store open? if yes, that means the browser should also.

Hello everyone I’m trying to update the firmware to version 2.5 following the instructions of the video you posted. There is a problem the smarthwach turns on itself every time you connect it to the PC. even if I turn it off once connected it turns on again. If I did not get it wrong to update the firmwere must be turned off.
Tips?

thank you

To get around the problem I thought to load the 2.5 zip file on the smartewach and then through the search for automatic update of the smartewach firmwere try if it works someone has ever tried?

pressing the 3 dots at the top right you can choose the option “local updates”

No, absolutely will not work.
This option is for selecting an OTA file which can be stored and updated later.
It will possibly brick the watch if you flash a full firmware but most likely it will fail.
The trick to updating the firmware is to load up the flash tool, select firmware upgrade, place the watch on the charger while it is powered on.
Then simply reboot the watch while making sure it is firmly in place on the charger.
On reboot it will flash.
Make sure you have the MTK VCOM drivers installed correctly first.

How can I see if the file MTK VCOM driver has installed correctly?

Thank you

I tried to do the update: I downloaded the firmware 2.5 I downloaded the flash tool and I uploaded the file MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt I selected the signature Upgrade and connected the smartwatch on the PC (you can not shut down under load) pressed download does not happen nothing the download bar does not advance 0 bytes transferred. Where am I doing wrong?
Thank you

Sept 4, 2018 11:56:57 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:

you need to choose upgrade firmware - press download - turn off watch and make sure frist cable is connected to pc and then connect to watch and you should see flashing starts.

nothing happens except the smartwatch that comes on

So I think nothing happens because the smartwatch is not recognized? I downloaded MTK VCOM but there are text files no executable

Sept 4, 2018 17:06:30 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:
nothing happens except the smartwatch that comes on

check if drivers are installed and usb mtp also.

good firmware updated to version 2.5
but it did not help, the internal connection with the SIM does not work
More suggestions? please

fixed the problem see the post “no data connection”

So I also found this problem with my new LEM7.

Updated to 2.5 succesfully using the rom from this forum (Thanks!).

Could not get the internet mobile to connect.

Until…

See photo.

I flt stupid, 'cos I had tried three sims and edited many APNs to get it working.

Hope this helps you.

┌┬┐

Attachments:

Sept 20, 2018 13:12:16 GMT 1 m3tr0g33k said:

no, not stupid sadly the data connetion was removed from settings and not many know that it does’nt automatically turns on.