LemX -VS- Lem 4 Pro... battery performance?

Curious… How does the battery life compare Lem4 Pro versus LemX with always on display turned off, no sim card, no NFC, no GPS, no wifi, no heart rate monitoring and only bluetooth connected to phone? I am looking for a big battery watch to use as a wrist vibration + notification device for android messages.  Think of it as a basic “extension” of my cell phone.

I am leaning very slightly towards the LEM 4 Pro for its large battery and the screen shape seems better for reading text messages… the LemX seems to have way more options when it comes to downloadable watch faces though.

thanks!!

Dec 25, 2018 17:17:13 GMT 1 kramer5150 said:
Curious... How does the battery life compare Lem4 Pro versus LemX with always on display turned off, no sim card, no NFC, no GPS, no wifi, no heart rate monitoring and only bluetooth connected to phone? I am looking for a big battery watch to use as a wrist vibration + notification device for android messages.  Think of it as a basic "extension" of my cell phone.

I am leaning very slightly towards the LEM 4 Pro for its large battery and the screen shape seems better for reading text messages… the LemX seems to have way more options when it comes to downloadable watch faces though.

thanks!!

They are both great but the lem x is the best all the way for now I find it the 2018 winner:)

For me its the best in battery.

OK thanks for the replies. The other thing I like about the LEM X is the newest MTX6739 and newest 7.1 OS.

Dec 27, 2018 18:38:07 GMT 1 kramer5150 said:
OK thanks for the replies. The other thing I like about the LEM X is the newest MTX6739 and newest 7.1 OS.

i hope to see the next in line of this watch:) with amoled and at least 2gb ram for google assistant.
Dec 26, 2018 16:25:21 GMT 1 insedere said:
For me its the best in battery.

How many time with lem x?