LEMX Screen De-Laminating Touch Digitiser failing!

Hi. 

I have two LEMX devices. 

The first one I purchased in August 2018.  The device is fantastic and I use it every day.  But the screen appears to be De-Laminating from the Digitiser, this is affecting the touch ability and in the area were the de-laminating has happened the digitiser is dead. 

My 2nd LEMX I purchased in November 2018.  Its is now also showing signs of de-laminating!

Seems to start happening when the device is about 10 weeks old!

Do you mean the protection screen is not sticking well ? You can remove it…

Thanks but No. It appears to be between the glass and the digitiser. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this…?

That is definitely not the protection cover! I have only had mine about 3-4 weeks, but this is not good news. That looks like something only the manufacturer can fix. My guess is you will have to send them to Lemfo to get repaired or replaced. Not sure what would cause something like that. Heat? Liquid?

You should get it replaced, really looking strange.
pablo11

That it’s strange, on mine i got the film protector that goes all the way to the metal bezel and is one of the first batch. You should return those watches before the guaranteed expires. I like my LemX but the watch feel cheap and the screen is a regular tempered glass, not like the Zeblaze Thor 4 pro, it’s a gorgeous Watch and definitely the 3th generation of the gorilla glass screen looks and feels better, I love this watch more 

Jan 11, 2019 4:37:16 GMT 1 leafar said:
That it’s strange, on mine i got the film protector that goes all the way to the metal bezel and is one of the first batch. You should return those watches before the guaranteed expires. I like my LemX but the watch feel cheap and the screen is a regular tempered glass, not like the Zeblaze Thor 4 pro, it’s a gorgeous Watch and definitely the 3th generation of the gorilla glass screen looks and feels better, I love this watch more 

I also really like the Lemx. It is the only smartwatch I have seen with a 2" screen, which is the main reason why I got it. It does feel a little bit cheap as I think the sides are plastic of some type. My only concern about that is durability of the area of the watch where the band is connected. I am guessing this was done so the watch would not weigh a whole lot, which I personally would not have cared about. I would rather have a heavier watch if that made it more durable. Also, where did you read that the glass was just standard tempered? I see no information about that on Lemfo’s webpage.