LemX Endless loop

Hi All,

Just joined this group and desperately need some help. Just got my first smartwatch, Lemfo LemX and have got into difficulties already.

After putting some new faces on my watch I went through the routine of selecting one of them and my watch has gone into an endless loop. The face is showing a large band moving round the edge of the screen as if it is searching for something.

I have tried resetting the watch, turned it off completely for ten minutes and the watch is still in the same loop.

Is there anyway of resetting this watch. I looked for a battery to remove but couldn't see one, Any assistance you can offer would be gratefully received.

Thank you all in advance.

Eric Neilson.

UK

Wait until the battery drain and you need install or flash the firmware again  or factory reset the watch, just read and search in this community 

Dec 5, 2018 12:09:29 GMT 1 eneilson said:

yes, been there:) there are two ways 
  1. try go to recent apps and see if settings are there if so you can reset the watch and start over just remember there are watchfaces that are only supported by the universal launcher so they wo’nt work properly.

2. if you  do’nt have in recent apps the settings then you’ll have to flash the watch with the latest firmware.

***point to anyone leave in recent apps the settings or google gesture or even file manager so you can remove the problematic WF.

Hi All,

Thanks to the good people on this forum I have now solved my problems and I now have a fully functional Lemfo LemX smartwatch. All I have to do now is reinstall all my personal stuff and everything will be hunky dory.

Special thank you to soniasophie9697 and leafar for responding so quickly to help resolve my issues.

All the Best,

Eric Neilson.

eneilson

how did you solve the problem?

I let the battery drain overnight, ran SP Flash tool and set it up as per instructions supplied here. The PC found it without any intervention from me, it seems Windows 10 has built in USB drivers for this watch.
I then flashed the latest firmware update with SP Flash tool. This took around 15 minutes. When finished the watch was just like I open it fresh from the watch.

There has to be a way of getting into the watches recovery without going into the OS. Every Android device I have ever owned had a key combination to do that. I get there is some way of booting into it on this watch also!

Dec 6, 2018 19:57:38 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:

There has to be a way of getting into the watches recovery without going into the OS. Every Android device I have ever owned had a key combination to do that. I get there is some way of booting into it on this watch also!

you can but the recovery mode does'nt have the way to reset the watch, you can install custom recovery and you will be able to.

Same situation…

Attachments: