LEMX dead, won't boot

Hi all,
I had my LEMX for 4 days and was absolutely loving it, but I put it on charge one night and then the next morning it was dead. Nothing on the screen and it was really warm! Pressing or long pressing (+10 seconds) the button does nothing. If I put it back on the charger it gets warm again. I’m absolutely gutted.
I only installed a couple of apps (Spotify & Strava), and have not opened the back (I only use wifi & bluetooth).
Does LEMFO want me to return it so they can have a look at it so they can find out what went wrong and prevent it from happening again?

I would not send it back to them unless you got it from them direct. You should be able to return or exchange it with the dealer you bought it from if you have only had the watch 4 days. It sounds like it has a hardware problem.

You can try to flash it.

Dec 13, 2018 23:27:16 GMT 1 robster1 said:
Hi all, I had my LEMX for 4 days and was absolutely loving it, but I put it on charge one night and then the next morning it was dead. Nothing on the screen and it was really warm! Pressing or long pressing (+10 seconds) the button does nothing. If I put it back on the charger it gets warm again. I'm absolutely gutted. I only installed a couple of apps (Spotify & Strava), and have not opened the back (I only use wifi & bluetooth). Does LEMFO want me to return it so they can have a look at it so they can find out what went wrong and prevent it from happening again?

first try and see if flashing will fix it if not you need to return it.