Lemfo X: watchface / clockskin / loaders

Hi all,
got my X a month ago, and I love it.

I currently don’t use a ‘loader’, just download the folder with all the .png files and copy directly to the ‘clockskin’ folder on the watch.

Does the ‘loader’ programs offer additional features?
Are they safe to use?

The installed watchfaces are nice, and the downloadable ones also look pretty good.

However I also really like the skins posted here and elsewhere. Have tried a few but they are just ok.

For 2 reasons:

1. functionality: very few of the skins seems to be ‘interactive’, 
    as in it is not possible to touch the screen and open functions like ‘worldtime’, ‘stopwatch’, weather etc

2. Resolution. The Lemfo X has a unique (?) pretty high resolution of 640x590 making the 2.03 screen really stand out.
    However most skins/faces seems to be made for a less high resolution (maybe 360x360), so when loaded to the LemfoX they just look muddy and pale.

Anyone know where we can find nice watchfaces for Lemfo X with multiple functionalities and high resolution?

Dec 26, 2018 12:25:09 GMT 1 danmand said:
1. functionality: very few of the skins seems to be 'interactive',  as in it is not possible to touch the screen and open functions like 'worldtime', 'stopwatch', weather etc
  1. Resolution. The Lemfo X has a unique (?) pretty high resolution of 640x590 making the 2.03 screen really stand out.
    However most skins/faces seems to be made for a less high resolution (maybe 360x360), so when loaded to the LemfoX they just look muddy and pale.

Anyone know where we can find nice watchfaces for Lemfo X with multiple functionalities and high resolution?

i think ricktop can reply that better than I can:)

Yes, my launcher can display watchmaker skins that are usually of 512x512 size with interactions.
Just try it and if not happy you can uninstall.

/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

3 Likes
Dec 26, 2018 21:39:23 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Yes, my launcher can display watchmaker skins that are usually of 512x512 size with interactions. Just try it and if not happy you can uninstall.

/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

where we can find those watchmaker skin with that resolution

Use Google to find the g+ community…

I tried out the loader, a lot of work went it to that thank you.

For others considering this was my experience:

1. although nice, the watchfaces included were smaller than the resolution of the lemx, making them ‘flow’ oddly at the top of the lemx.
  2. the new watchfaces were not interactive (perhaps there were others which were?)
  3. I couldn’t find out how to download more/better watchfaces directly.
  4. the main menu’s and functions were disrupted, and although some were ok, generally I did not think it was better

For these reasons I was not happy with it and deleted it, which was fairly easy.

Will keep an eye out for future updates, and also look for other ‘loaders’.

Have anyone found a good one suited for the LEMX?

This is where I get mine from:

watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces.html

There are tons of them, but the interface is slow and the search function not too good!

Edit: I forgot to mention that to use these faces, you have to have the Universal Launcher installed as pointed out by Ricktop.

Jan 6, 2019 15:53:12 GMT 1 danmand said:
I tried out the loader, a lot of work went it to that thank you.

For others considering this was my experience:

1. although nice, the watchfaces included were smaller than the resolution of the lemx, making them ‘flow’ oddly at the top of the lemx.
  2. the new watchfaces were not interactive (perhaps there were others which were?)
  3. I couldn’t find out how to download more/better watchfaces directly.
  4. the main menu’s and functions were disrupted, and although some were ok, generally I did not think it was better

For these reasons I was not happy with it and deleted it, which was fairly easy.

Will keep an eye out for future updates, and also look for other ‘loaders’.

Have anyone found a good one suited for the LEMX?

Sadly all the response to your problems are in the tutorials…

Thanks for your reply.

I will take a second look at the loader including the tutorial.

My experience with the Universal Launcher has been pretty much all positive. I think it is a lot better than the one that comes with the watch. I found a webpage (I gave a link to it in a previous post) that has tons of faces, and I can easily just copy them on the watch. This is a lot better than using an app to do this, and the faces are really easy to backup and restore. This has been real handy lately because I have been toying with the watch and have had to factory restore it several times. There is a setting in the launcher that makes all of the faces get centered perfectly. So far all the faces I use look great, but I do not know what their resolution is. Great job on the launcher!!

thanks. 

I am using the launcher new, but recently got problems with centering the clockskins.

What function are you referring to?

Feb 26, 2019 17:45:56 GMT danmand said:
thanks. 

I am using the launcher new, but recently got problems with centering the clockskins.

What function are you referring to?

Sorry for the late reply. Double tap on a watch face, and look at the upper right of the screen. You will see an icon, yours probably looks like two arrows pointing outwards. Tap on it until it looks like the outline of the face of the watch with the flat tire on the bottom, then hit "save."  You faces will all auto center themselves!   

please how install watch faces in lemfo lem x

Like on all the other watches. There are some videos on our YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Hello

I have just bought this Watch.
My Question is : how do you manage the flat Tire of the Screen ?

Most faces will work. Just try it out. I’ve did some faces specaly for the LEMX, some other designer too, I guess.https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/just-a-quicky-for-the-lem-x/6309
Or this one:https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/just-a-quick-one-i-created-for-the-lem-x/6312
And this:https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/another-quickie-for-the-lem-x/6315

1 Like

And another one:https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/just-did-another-very-easy-one-for-the-lem-x/6310

1 Like