Lemfo LF16

Hi,

I am struggling to gain access to my lemfo lf16 smartwatch using USB, i am wanting to add some watch skins and have installed the universal launcher to the watch. When i attach the USB it shows up as LF16 but when hovered over it says removable disk (E) and when i try to access it i get a message saying that it cant be accessed so i dont have anyway to get to the files on the watch to add watch skins. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how do i resolve it? Thanks

Apr 5, 2018 16:54:36 GMT 1 wheats8 said:
Hi,

I am struggling to gain access to my lemfo lf16 smartwatch using USB, i am wanting to add some watch skins and have installed the universal launcher to the watch. When i attach the USB it shows up as LF16 but when hovered over it says removable disk (E) and when i try to access it i get a message saying that it cant be accessed so i dont have anyway to get to the files on the watch to add watch skins. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how do i resolve it? Thanks


on your watch when it is connected to your pc go to the left screen of notifications and locate usb and make sure that mtp is chosen.

I have swapped it to MTP and when I go to check devices on my laptop it had a ! Next to it and says there is no driver available. I’ve tried to get it to fix the problem but says it encountered an error and was unable to fix the problem. Do I need to download a driver update from lemfo or is there another one I could use instead?

🤦😂

Apr 6, 2018 8:25:01 GMT 1 wheats8 said:
I have swapped it to MTP and when I go to check devices on my laptop it had a ! Next to it and says there is no driver available. I've tried to get it to fix the problem but says it encountered an error and was unable to fix the problem. Do I need to download a driver update from lemfo or is there another one I could use instead?

🤦😂


/thread/193/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win10

I have downloaded the com driver and followed all the steps in your video. I get an unknown device when in device manager so tried to follow the steps to add mtp/usb video but when it gets to the point of updating the driver of the device I don’t have the files that come up in your video. I have a long list of options but not the files you have on yours?

Apr 6, 2018 18:23:42 GMT 1 wheats8 said:
I have downloaded the com driver and followed all the steps in your video. I get an unknown device when in device manager so tried to follow the steps to add mtp/usb video but when it gets to the point of updating the driver of the device I don't have the files that come up in your video. I have a long list of options but not the files you have on yours?

can you upload a pic of the options you get?

Hi, i have managed to sort it. Think i selected something like external android device and then it brought up another window with with the option for MTP/USB, clicked that and it is finding it now. i have even managed to download a test clock skin and all works fine. Thanks very much for the help, honestly don’t think i could have sorted that otherwise.