Lemfo Les1

Hey all,

has anyone received/bought a Lemfo Les1? If so will you please describe your experience?

One more question: does lowering the speed of the cores of the proccessor save battery life?

Here is a nice review from Mr Ticks

Lowering the core speed means you need to root the watch.

To be honest - don’t bother unless you have to.

Some updates are about to come out and if you root the watch you cannot accept these updates.

pablo11 AvatarApr 5, 2017 11:40:17 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Here is a nice review from Mr Ticks

Lowering the core speed means you need to root the watch.

To be honest - don’t bother unless you have to.

Some updates are about to come out and if you root the watch you cannot accept these updates.

ok good to know, i already saw that video, I was asking if like anyone on these forums recieved this watch yet …

Hello all,

First and foremost, thank you all for the helpful additions to this forum and the exceptional work to the universal launcher. It is much appreciated!

I received my Lemfo Les1 1 week ago - bought it from Banggood - ordered: 27 March 2017 - delivered: 06 April 2017 - location: Netherlands - that was QUICK!

My battery experience until now:

On average use as a “watch- plus”: day at work - evening at home:

10% per hour drainage
Heavy use: configuration, adding apps, adding launchers, transferring files, playing with watch faces: 25% per hour drainage
Not wearing it, sitting on my desk at night, wifi, gps, bluetooth off:

0 - 0,5% per hour drainage

Charging time to 65%: 1 hour
Charging time to 100%: 1 hour 45 minutes

I can “work” with it exactly as with my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 2): charge it overnight if necessary.

Installed apps:
Settings search
GPS test
Spotify
Inbrowser (web browser not leaving any cache or files behind after close down)
SHAREit (file transfer between laptop and watch)
“Hooked up” to Google

And ClockSkinCoco-2.1 launcher (also used 2.0.7 and 2.0.10 versions; 2.1 works OK for me)
Some 30+ watch faces

Not (or hardly ever) using WiiWear at the moment (what are the better alternatives?)

That’s it for now.