Lemfo les1 touch screen not working properly.

When I received my LEMFO LES1, there was no problem.
I’ve used it for one week without any problem, and now the touch screen has a problem.

After I push a button to wake up a watch, the screen turns on and a watch face is shown.
I touch the screen, but no response in most cases.
Only if I have a luck, the touch screen works normally.
Interestingly, once it works fine, there is no problem in touch screen before the screen turns off.
After the screen turns off, I turn on the screen again. Then, the touch screen will not response again.

Although the touch screen does not response, the watch is not frozen.
For example, when it receives a message, it shows the message on the screen properly.

What I did is as follows. But, these are not a solution for my problem.

1. restart the watch 

2. factory reset 

3. firmware update 

Any information is welcome.
Thank you.

May 12, 2018 9:45:01 GMT 1 jakdeak said:

does this happen with stock watchfaces or just with custom faces?

It happen with stock watchfaces.

May 12, 2018 9:57:27 GMT 1 jakdeak said:

If you do'nt have custom faces on the watch and it is still happening then you should contact the seller it might be a problem with the screen itself.

pablo11

May 12, 2018 9:57:27 GMT 1 jakdeak said:

Factory reset and if it still happens then your touch panel is defective. If still under warranty - get an exchange from the seller.

The seller does not answer my questions.

I decided to open it to check whether the touch screen connect is unplugged or not. Unfortunately, all connectors are correctly plugged.

On the other hands, there are two screen connector in Lemfo les 1. Please see the below figure.

What does it means?

If I unplug the left screen connector, the OLED screen powers off and becomes dark. 
If I unplug the top screen connector, nothing is happened in my watch. Because my watch has the touch screen problem, I’m not sure, but it seems like that the top screen connector is the touch screen connector.
Am I right?