Lemfo Les1 New Firmware?

Nov 22, 2017 4:05:48 GMT 1 kaptk said:
I reseted the watch three times and re install the update two, but the connection problems continue. Can i do a downgrade to return to the previous firmware?

I think u can just use SP Tools to flash firmware 13.07.17 again

You can downgrade to the previous version. I think it could be more the apps on the phone are misbehaving as when I reinstall the app and allow “Keep App On in Background” privileges again everything seems to work.

I did downgrade but am now on the latest firmware again and using the WiiWatch app with the hack described in the forum. Everything is running fine at the moment and i did a reboot on both devices where they connected fine again and stable.

Nov 22, 2017 17:56:27 GMT 1 kaptk said:
You can downgrade to the previous version. I think it could be more the apps on the phone are misbehaving as when I reinstall the app and allow "Keep App On in Background" privileges again everything seems to work.

I did downgrade but am now on the latest firmware again and using the WiiWatch app with the hack described in the forum. Everything is running fine at the moment and i did a reboot on both devices where they connected fine again and stable.

I suggest to u to use APP OP X from Play Store in order to set all the possible authorizations of every app. Rooted device only, it works great

My connection problems continue… I try factory reset, reinstall firmware, unpair the wacth and phone, install wacth droid,wiiwear,m2d, but nothing worked… The only that i didnt try is downgrade… Any suggestion?

Thanks

It’s a problem with the charger. Buy a new one. I had the same problem before.

www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Magnetic-Charger-Charging-Dock-for-Zeblaze-THOR-Smart-Watch/32823180120.html

www.gearbest.com/smartwatch-accessories/pp_366465.html

Nov 23, 2017 6:17:26 GMT 1 trener said:
It's a problem with the charger. Buy a new one. I had the same problem before.

www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Magnetic-Charger-Charging-Dock-for-Zeblaze-THOR-Smart-Watch/32823180120.html

Thanks, but i'm talking about bluetooth connection problems between wacth and phone
Nov 23, 2017 17:28:51 GMT 1 aleno said:
Nov 23, 2017 6:17:26 GMT 1 trener said:
It's a problem with the charger. Buy a new one. I had the same problem before.

Thanks, but i'm talking about bluetooth connection problems between wacth and phone

do the ota last update it fixes bt issues and then reset the watch, you can do it manually if you do'nt have ota.
Nov 18, 2017 17:31:02 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 18, 2017 17:17:52 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
If you ever use the firmware upgrade option you will notice that it performs an extra step by formatting the system, data and cache and the pre-loader - in fact all the partitions you are going to be flashing. But you will not lose your security info partition where IMEI and MAC addresses are stored.

Using download only mode does not format all these partitions and so you can often end up with ghost files from previous installs.

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option!!

if i use the firmware upgrade option i leave the preloader ticked ?
just want to make sure

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option!!

i did this i lost everything imei i understand how i solve it? I do not have cellular network

Make a root and then install Chameleon from Playstore. With this apk you can set new IMEI.

Nov 24, 2017 14:22:39 GMT 1 quietsch said:
Make a root and then install Chameleon from Playstore. With this apk you can set new IMEI.

thank you would you tell me how to make the root? if you can link to the program to use … I’m not very experienced thanks

Nov 24, 2017 14:03:07 GMT 1 rockamezzanotte said:
Nov 18, 2017 17:31:02 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
if i use the firmware upgrade option i leave the preloader ticked ? just want to make sure 

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option

i did this i lost everything imei i understand how i solve it? I do not have cellular network

I did a downgrade and now my bluetooh connection works great!. Thank you so much!

Nov 24, 2017 14:31:37 GMT 1 rockamezzanotte said:

thank you would you tell me how to make the root? if you can link to the program to use ... I'm not very experienced thanks

/thread/1065/twrp-3-2-recovery-les1
Nov 24, 2017 14:54:12 GMT 1 quietsch said:
Nov 24, 2017 14:31:37 GMT 1 rockamezzanotte said:
thank you would you tell me how to make the root? if you can link to the program to use ... I'm not very experienced thanks

thank you, but unfortunately I did not succeed … is there a simpler way? or do I have rights to any of you can connect to my pc and root it to my les 1?

Even if u will invent a new IMEI, u’ll never be able to restore your old one…

guys, this is illegal to do so , so plz do not continue to talk about restoring imei on the forum or we'll have to lock the thread.

thanks.

Nov 24, 2017 19:17:56 GMT 1 rockamezzanotte said:
Nov 24, 2017 14:54:12 GMT 1 quietsch said:

thank you, but unfortunately I did not succeed ... is there a simpler way? or do I have rights to any of you can connect to my pc and root it to my les 1?

root is great but not always needed, if it is about battery or delete system files or custom roms (not many of them) then yes you need root, but do'nt root the watch for other reasons.

to root you’ll need to flash twrp for your watch and then root the watch with supersu.

/thread/30/rooting-proper

Nov 25, 2017 1:55:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

guys, this is illegal to do so , so plz do not continue to talk about restoring imei on the forum or we’ll have to lock the thread.

thanks.

ok sorry i do not go on

What about new firmware version 2017.11.22 ?

Dec 12, 2017 18:02:24 GMT 1 pycon said:
What about new firmware version 2017.11.22 ?

if the update is from the forum then this one include bt calls.