Lemfo les1 issues

hi , 
 i got lemfo les1 when i try to connect the watch to my samsung s8 it connected using wiiwear but
1- i cannot use this connection to use internet  i can’t check the box for access internet so i have to open wifi in the watch
2- i tried to use watch dorid not able to connect the watch 
3- not receiving whatsapp notification

Thank in advance 

Oct 6, 2017 12:59:10 GMT 1 al3bd said:
hi ,   i got lemfo les1 when i try to connect the watch to my samsung s8 it connected using wiiwear but 1- i cannot use this connection to use internet  i can't check the box for access internet so i have to open wifi in the watch 2- i tried to use watch dorid not able to connect the watch  3- not receiving whatsapp notification

Thank in advance 

try again with Watch Droid just do’nt forget to install the Watch Droid assistant on the watch and pair them and connect them through the app, i have note5 and the s8+ and both work fine with the apps.

Oct 6, 2017 14:02:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 6, 2017 12:59:10 GMT 1 al3bd said:
hi , 
 i got lemfo les1 when i try to connect the watch to my samsung s8 it connected using wiiwear but
1- i cannot use this connection to use internet  i can’t check the box for access internet so i have to open wifi in the watch
2- i tried to use watch dorid not able to connect the watch 
3- not receiving whatsapp notification

Thank in advance 

try again with Watch Droid just do’nt forget to install the Watch Droid assistant on the watch and pair them and connect them through the app, i have note5 and the s8+ and both work fine with the apps.

thank you for your response droid connected now but i don’t receive any notification  app installed on watch  even with wiiwaer not receiving WhatsApp notification  there is any way to stop the ads from these apps?

Oct 6, 2017 19:09:03 GMT 1 al3bd said:

Oct 6, 2017 14:02:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

thank you for your response droid connected now but i don’t receive any notification  app installed on watch  even with wiiwaer not receiving WhatsApp notification  there is any way to stop the ads from these apps?

it is better to disable the wiiwear app so it wo'nt conflict with the Droid app, which one has ads? i did'nt notice it about the Droid app but something is jumping me ads:/

Oct 6, 2017 20:06:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 6, 2017 19:09:03 GMT 1 al3bd said:

it is better to disable the wiiwear app so it wo'nt conflict with the Droid app, which one has ads? i did'nt notice it about the Droid app but something is jumping me ads:/

i removed wiiwear but still am not receiving all notification  ads from both apps
Oct 6, 2017 20:36:56 GMT 1 al3bd said:

are you sure the ads are coming from the Watch Droid? have you made sure on the phone to mark the apps that you want notifications from?