Lemfo LES1 clock faces - simple or full of features?

It’s been a while since I posted something to forums, so please don’t be harsh if this thread didn’t sit with you well (wrong thread, already answered question etc.)

I know that the LES1 has just been released and I’m one of the guys who ordered it online. It should come in 4 - 6 weeks, but until then, I wanted to look around a bit for features. That’s how I got onto this message board.

My question now is simple - since you categorized LES1 along with KW88, I2, LEM3 etc. I guess you are expecting that it should have at least similar firmware as those watches. I also saw on RACS google community that the KW88, I2 and LEM3 are put on one category and X Series, LEM5 etc. are put into another. Now, the latter has much, much better clock faces, whilst the first category has a really limited and simple clock faces etc. Is there a support for weather/heart rate/pedometer on KW88 and other watches?

Will LES1 fall into the same category as the KW88 with those simple clock faces or will the LES1 owners be able to use clock faces that the LEM5 users are using which seem much better?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help!

LES1 uses a similar FW as KW88 and so, simple clockskin faces are supported. Soon a new FW will extend the clockskin compatibility (we hope so and are working on that).
Waiting for that, my launcher works well on this watch and opens everything…

Just as I thought, it supports simple clockskin faces, but not the faces for LEM5.

Okay, so, do I understand you correctly, if I’m using your launcher, can I use other clockskin faces, such as the ones on the LEM5?

I hope that the new FW will extend the compatibility, LES1 really seems like a good watch with excellent specs, it would be a shame not being able to use such nice clock faces.

Btw, ricktop, thank you very much for your answer and for the contribution to this community, it’s always nice to see people who are actively helping and coding for these kind of things . Kudos to you, sir .

Mar 30, 2017 11:55:08 GMT 1 johnnysm said:
Just as I thought, it supports simple clockskin faces, but not the faces for LEM5.

Okay, so, do I understand you correctly, if I’m using your launcher, can I use other clockskin faces, such as the ones on the LEM5?

I hope that the new FW will extend the compatibility, LES1 really seems like a good watch with excellent specs, it would be a shame not being able to use such nice clock faces.

Btw, ricktop, thank you very much for your answer and for the contribution to this community, it’s always nice to see people who are actively helping and coding for these kind of things . Kudos to you, sir .

Yes by the time you get your watch, maybe the new FW will be available…
My launcher in version 1.x is fully compatible with clockskin format, version 2.x has some limitation but watchmaker format is more advanced… You can install both version in fact and profit from every skin you can find out there…
Thanks for your encouragement.