Lemfo LES 2 -Can't connect

Today, my computer (Windows 10) fails to recognize USB device (my watch)…

This has happened in the past and was resolved by moistening the contacts, BUT NOT NOW…

Any help will be appreciated!

Morning . Here are the usual checks ( not particulary in this order ) .

A small amount of alchohol on pins usually a good start to clean .

Re-install drivers on pc

Try different usb port

Erase watch and restart

Does watch charge when connected to pc ?

Could be a loose connection . You could carefully open watch and check

I once fixed a reblaze dock with tin foil as the connection was just missing . Until new arrived

If you do run out of options you could try " airdroid " . Works well without cables .

1 Like

Thank you for your response Tim. Unfortunately I have already tried each of your suggestions without success. I have now tried to connect a second watch do the same USB and it connected. I don’t know anything about AirDroid, what is it?

No problem . Its a app you put on your pc and watch . You can send files back and forth . Smartwatch ticks mentioned it months ago when i had a problem .

1 Like

Tim - Many, many thanks for this info, it works like a charm. On a related subject, do you know of any reason the USB connection option would fail to work after months of success?

1 Like

To be honest it will probably be a loose connection inside one or the other . Good to hear Airdroid worked :+1:

I will rap it on the desk and see if that helps!

1 Like

Ah Andy! I thought that you (Of all people! :crazy_face: :laughing:) would know that the vast majority of these problems come under the “Cause & Effect” category? Allow me, my dear Doctor, to give you a small demonstration…this is a purely hypothetical case you understand! The Cause: @Dr_Andy_Vishnu “A small amount of alcohol on pins usually a good start” and here we have the (Some would say inevitable! :laughing:) effect : @doubledad “I will rap it on the desk and see if that helps!” Alcohol and Smart watches…and explosive combination! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

When i was a lad All dads would bang anything that didnt work . Usually the tv and usually after consuming alcohol . Its a tried a tested method passed through generations :+1:

3 Likes