Lemfo les 1 is dead after firmware change

After i ve tried to change the firmware my LES 1 is completly dead , my pc wan t recognize it so i can put the right firmware.
What can i do for fix it , or it is a big problem
Please help me bacause i dont know what can i do
Thanx

If the flashtool application still sees it, then just flash the right fw. Make sure your watch is off, you can stay on the power button when connected to usb and flashtool until the watch gets detected.

Thank you for your responce. Unfortunatelly is completely dead . The flashtool still don t see it and the power button is dead too . I don t know what i can do about that if there is a solution. Thank you.

If there is no warranty on the watch, you could try to open it and disconnect the battery. Re-connect it after about
10 minutes charge it and try again to connect to your computer.

What firmware did u try ?

Jan 17, 2019 9:11:24 GMT 1 pycon said:

The way I read his post he never got to even try to install the firmware. The computer would not recognize his watch and it will not even turn on. So the firmware version is not relative at this point.
Jan 17, 2019 14:49:18 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Jan 17, 2019 9:11:24 GMT 1 pycon said:

The way I read his post he never got to even try to install the firmware. The computer would not recognize his watch and it will not even turn on. So the firmware version is not relative at this point.

Maybe he tried to flash the wrong firmware, that’s the reason of my question

Jan 18, 2019 8:38:10 GMT 1 pycon said:
Jan 17, 2019 14:49:18 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Maybe he tried to flash the wrong firmware, that’s the reason of my question

Going back and reading his posts again it is not clear what he actually did, so your question is correct. He should have been asked to clarify the steps that he took initially before the watch stopped working.

Probably i have put wrong firmware maybe of another phone by mistake , throught sp flash tools. After that my phone is dead. Is there any chance to role back or not? (it does not work on it)
Thank you in advance for all your responce!

Jan 19, 2019 14:39:53 GMT 1 milt said:
Probably i have put wrong firmware maybe of another phone by mistake , throught sp flash tools. After that my phone is dead. Is there any chance to role back or not? (it does not work on it) Thank you in advance for all your responce!

To be honest our staff would need more information in order to assist you. For example. The exact firmware you attempted to flash to your watch? Which flash tools version did you use? The firmware version that was installed on your watch before your attempt? What you did before and after the attempt. Otherwords a description of the step by step procedure you used up to when it failed, as best you know or can remember.

Thank you about your responce. Well as far as i remeber i was trying the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win , the rom was the original with the updates until May 2018 , amd i think that the firmware version was from another lemfo ( i think from lemfo 17) , by my mistake. After installing that firmware my lemfo did not openn and nothing works , also did not work the power button. I think unfortunately there is no solution about that .

Jan 26, 2019 22:45:29 GMT 1 milt said:
Thank you about your responce. Well as far as i remeber i was trying the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win , the rom was the original with the updates until May 2018 , amd i think that the firmware version was from another lemfo ( i think from lemfo 17) , by my mistake. After installing that firmware my lemfo did not openn and nothing works , also did not work the power button. I think unfortunately there is no solution about that .

I think this is not possible, because the Lef17 is a MTK6572 and the Les1 is a MTK6580. So it must be another wrong firmware.

Sorry. I don t remember exactly the firware that i have used. But it was for sure completely wrong.
So i want to ask , if there is possibility to recognize my pc (win 10) the phone , because if it happens that , i can fix it through sp tools and with the right firware.
Than you in advance

Jan 28, 2019 19:35:33 GMT 1 milt said:
Sorry. I don t remember exactly the firware that i have used. But it was for sure completely wrong. So i want to ask , if there is possibility to recognize my pc (win 10) the phone , because if it happens that , i can fix it through sp tools and with the right firware. Than you in advance

If there is no warranty on the watch, try to open it and remove the battery connector for about 10min. (be carefully don't break anything) re-connect it and try to charge the watch. If charging is working, you should the see the watch on your pc as well and you could flash it.

Jan 29, 2019 11:11:25 GMT 1 hans65 said:

Jan 28, 2019 19:35:33 GMT 1 milt said:
Sorry. I don t remember exactly the firware that i have used. But it was for sure completely wrong.
So i want to ask , if there is possibility to recognize my pc (win 10) the phone , because if it happens that , i can fix it through sp tools and with the right firware.
Than you in advance

If there is no warranty on the watch, try to open it and remove the battery connector for about 10min. (be carefully don’t break anything) re-connect it and try to charge the watch. If charging is working, you should the see the watch on your pc as well and you could flash it.

No warranty is due if users flash watches with a wrong firmware. If removing battery doesn’t solve means that preloader is gone, without it the watch will never be recognized by a PC

I’ve done this with a Finow Q7, watch was not recognized by PC and not charging. After I removed and reconnect the battery everything worked fine and was able to flash the watch.

Jan 30, 2019 14:35:45 GMT hans65 said:
I’ve done this with a Finow Q7, watch was not recognized by PC and not charging. After I removed and reconnect the battery everything worked fine and was able to flash the watch.

Good luck man

i have a solution

1. in Watches we disconnect the battery, we assemble Watches
  2. start the Flashtool, load the scatter from this https://mega.nz/fm/T3gCRa7S firmware, all the blocks will load
  3. Uncheck all the checkboxes except the “preloader”. Go to “Option” => “Connection” => in the Usb item, select Full Speed ​​and w / o battery
  4. In the flasher, click Download.
  5. with one hand we connect the clock to the computer and !!! FAST-FAST MANY TIMES CLICK ON THE BUTTON ON THE Watches !!!
  6. preloader firmware will go !!
  7. as soon as it is flashed - the computer will immediately see VA COM Preloader and install firewood on it !!!
  8. I recommend restarting the computer
  9. Further, we flash all other blocks, except for the Preloader as usual.
    if I managed to raise the brick mch, I think it will work for everyone)
    all good!)
2 Likes