lemfo lemx root help..please

hi I have a lemfo lemx watch…love it so far…but I wanna root it to do modifications to make the sim card work…anyhow…heres what I need help on. I KNOW that there is a posting on how to root the lemfo lemx watch…but everytime I go into sp flash…and select the " MT6739_Android_scatter "…here is the issue…my phone does nothing at all…like literally nothing. The app just stays in download…when I click on it…and it does nothing at all? can you guys please help me root this device I followed everything. But I cant get the device to boot into download mode and please can you guys redirect me to the sp flash tool you guys use to flash the lemx…thanks alot

bootloader unlock yapman gerek iil başta. fastboot modunda şu komutu gir

fastboot oem unlock

ekranda yes no uyarı çıkacak yes tıklayınca kilit kalkacaktır

ama sorun şu, ses açma kapama yok nasıl okeylicez??

Jan 31, 2019 12:02:32 GMT ozze559 said:
hi I have a lemfo lemx watch..love it so far..but I wanna root it to do modifications to make the sim card work..anyhow..heres what I need help on. I KNOW that there is a posting on how to root the lemfo lemx watch..but everytime I go into sp flash..and select the " MT6739_Android_scatter "..here is the issue..my phone does nothing at all...like literally nothing. The app just stays in download..when I click on it..and it does nothing at all? can you guys please help me root this device I followed everything. But I cant get the device to boot into download mode and please can you guys redirect me to the sp flash tool you guys use to flash the lemx..thanks alot

on the watch hit reboot to restart download.