Lemfo Lemx bluetooth and wifi connectivity

remember to grant access in notification on the watch,go to setting notification and look what you have and check the launcher or watch. Wiiwatch automatically do it,but you can not respond them.maybe is something wrong with the watch usually stable connection with bluetooth and its suppose to work

Thank you, both of you! I was playing with the watch last night and I did not have the notification settings turned on. I cannot get the watch and phone to connect, however. They pair easily, but just will not connect. I am trying to pair them using the online instructions, but cannot get the bar code to come up on the watch. I am trying to remember how I got them to connect the other day!

Edit: I do not see Pablo11’s thread about the iPhone and the Lemx.  ;p(

Deleted the WiiWatch and install again reset the phone and the watch and the last thing in your pairing devices deleted too.did you know too that can reset the Bluetooth on the same bar code screen

OK. Just did a factory reset on the watch for the third time. Removed the Wii Watch 2 application on my phone. If you mean by resetting my phone, to put it back to factory settings and set it up again, I am not going to do that, sorry. I should not have to do something as drastic as that to get a watch paired. ). The watch comes up with a bar code to install the application, but it does not work, so I manually installed the app on both the watch and phone. The instructions say to not pair the devices in the settings of each, but to use Wii Watch 2. This does not work. When I open up Wii Watch 2 on the watch, no barcode comes up to pair. The same on the phone. The only way I can pair both devices is to go to the settings in the phone and watch, and as I stated before, they pair, but do not connect. What am I doing wrong??

Dec 4, 2018 14:47:59 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:

OK. Just did a factory reset on the watch for the third time. Removed the Wii Watch 2 application on my phone. If you mean by resetting my phone, to put it back to factory settings and set it up again, I am not going to do that, sorry. I should not have to do something as drastic as that to get a watch paired. ). The watch comes up with a bar code to install the application, but it does not work, so I manually installed the app on both the watch and phone. The instructions say to not pair the devices in the settings of each, but to use Wii Watch 2. This does not work. When I open up Wii Watch 2 on the watch, no barcode comes up to pair. The same on the phone. The only way I can pair both devices is to go to the settings in the phone and watch, and as I stated before, they pair, but do not connect. What am I doing wrong??

ok, wiiwatch 2 on the watch? do you mean the assistant app? the barcode must be there. i am uploading a video hopefully today and that will help to make the settings right. no, he did’nt mean reset the watch but reboot it after the installation.

no I mean reboot 

I was able to get the watch paired and connected using the Assistant application. This is something missing from the online instructions from the link in the program. I installed another launcher which makes the watch support Watchmaker faces, and found a source for a ton of free ones! Now if the watch would stay connected, and it would start getting notifications from my phone, I will be a happy camper! I want to thank all of you for your help with this so far!! )

I think I saw a post somewhere from Pablo11 where he explained (with screenshot) to click the red (or yellow) question mark above the small connect barcode - then another screen opens with a bigger pairing barcode. - I know I was a little stuck on that point too until I saw his post.

Dec 5, 2018 14:38:19 GMT 1 aronl said:

I think I saw a post somewhere from Pablo11 where he explained (with screenshot) to click the red question mark above the small connect barcode - then another screen opens with a bigger pairing barcode. - I know I was a little stuck on that point too until I saw his post.

The problem that I was having was that the instructions said to use the Wii Watch 2 application to pair the phone with the watch, and to run it on the watch. When you click on “connect” like it tells you too, the camera comes on and it is looking to scan a barcode. One does not come up. It is the same on the phone. You have to click on the assistant app on the watch, then click on “Connect phone.” It is real easy once you get the proper guidance! 

I am still having problems where Bluetooth just turns itself off on the watch, and I have to manually turn it back on. Also, I have Weatherbug and MyRadar weather apps on my iPhone, but do not get notifications on the watch. What weather apps do you all use? I know most of you use Android phones, so that may still be my problem. The iPhone compared to Android phones is so limited.

Dec 9, 2018 15:01:46 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:
I am still having problems where Bluetooth just turns itself off on the watch, and I have to manually turn it back on. Also, I have Weatherbug and MyRadar weather apps on my iPhone, but do not get notifications on the watch. What weather apps do you all use? I know most of you use Android phones, so that may still be my problem. The iPhone compared to Android phones is so limited.

the bluetooth on the watch turns itself off? that is weird cos never happened to me on any of my watches, is power saving mode on? 

Dec 10, 2018 3:22:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 9, 2018 15:01:46 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:

the bluetooth on the watch turns itself off? that is weird cos never happened to me on any of my watches, is power saving mode on? 

I have actually been in the watches bluetooth configuration settings and have seen it turn off while I was making changes to it. Last night I powered up my old LG V10 Android phone and set the watch up using Watch Droid and it has not disconnected since. I also received weather notifications on it. I may just swap out the sim card in my new iPhone and put it in the V10 and use it moving forward. I think the problems I am having is the very limited support this watch has with IOS.  There is a setting on the watch under “power saving” that is called “Standby intelligent power s…” that I currently have turned off. The last part of it cannot be read, but the last work may be “saving”. The instructions do not mention the setting.

Quick update, especially for those of you with iPhones. I installed a app called “Bluetooth Keep Active” from the Android Play Store. The application is no longer being developed, but it seems to have resolved most of my connectivity problems between my watch and phone. All the app does is run in the background, and keeps bluetooth on. You can turn the app on and off, that is it. The only downside I see to it, is it wears down the watches battery just a little, but so far, not a whole lot. The “Standby Intelligent Power Saver” setting is just part of the Android OS, and just auto turns off some things when your phone or tablet goes into low power mode.

cranstonsnord

the problem is the limitations of the ios with other none ios products these watches have already security issues with android 7 which the more higher the version is the more difficulties same goes with ios.

Hello, I have great problems with my brandnew LEMX: WiFi always trys to connect to my WiFi-Router 50cm away from watch and remarks authentification-problems, though Wi-Fi-Password is correct! Password is saved correctly! The Watch has Priority in the Router, all my other Watches work correctly, so whats the fault?

2nd Problem: LEMX connects via Bluetooth to my HUAWEI P20 Pro allright, but doesn`t get any Messages, for expl. WhatsApp etc. There is no Internet-Connection possible via BT.

Could you please give me some advice for these severe Problems? RESETTING to Factory-Status did not bring any advantage!

To make it clear: Password is OK and the watch remarks: <SAVED>. But it always gives the remark <AUTHENTIFICATION-Problem> when it trys to connect. Some very few times (when it is only 1m distance from the router) it connects successfully but only for some seconds, then it disconnects and remarks <SAVED> or <authentification-problem>. Password is definitely exact and OK. I tried it with another router, other location, but the same result!

BUILD-Number is DMN_DM19_LEMX_20181110  Kernel-VERSION: 4.4.22+ Sat Nov 10 2018  BASEBAND-VERSION: MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10+

Thanks for any help!

Alex

Dec 3, 2018 3:39:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 2, 2018 21:05:07 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:

J’ai pu connecter ceci à Wii Watch 2, mais il semble que toute cette application soit destinée au fitness, ce qui est bien, mais je souhaite également que la montre me prévienne lorsque je reçois un appel ou un message texte. Je veux aussi qu’il me donne la météo. Il semble que pour ce faire, il doit être connecté en permanence à un réseau, pas seulement connecté via Bluetooth au téléphone. Je cherche à remplacer mon Samsung S3 Frontier, qui fait tout cela avec le wifi sur la montre désactivé. Je ne souhaite pas accéder à Internet ni exécuter d’applications sur cette montre, car elle est trop petite pour un appareil. En fait, je cherchais une montre intelligente à cadran plus large qui fonctionnerait comme la S3 Gear, mais peut-être que ce n’est pas ça. Existe-t-il une autre application que je devrais utiliser sur mon téléphone pour faire tout cela, ou ai-je peut-être acheté le mauvais appareil?

Edit: Les instructions montrent ce qu’on appelle une fonction d’assistant mobile dans Wii Watch 2, mais je ne vois rien de tel.

wiiwatch IS notifications app it pas seulement pour le fitness, il est surtout pour les notifications, j’ai aussi l’engrenage s3 pas la version lte, mais un attachement, ce sont deux montres différentes et je dois dire jusqu’à présent que le lem x le prend de loin mais est UN ÉNORME MAIS toutes les smartwatches complètes Android sont des appareils autonomes. La partie fonction modem est un bonus, mais elle est censée être autonome. J’utilise m2d pour pouvoir également l’utiliser avec la 4g ou le wifi et pas seulement pour les notifications. Il suffit de penser à la montre comme à votre téléphone et à ce que vous pouvez faire avec comme avec votre téléphone.

sonia you prefer samsung s3 compared to lem x? at which level ? samsung s3 has a higher life autonomy

I have had kind of an up and down relationship with my LemX, actually I just do not like Wiiwatch2. It’s notification vibrate on the watch is so slight that I miss it most of the time. So I installed Watch Droid with mixed results. It kept disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes as often as every 10 seconds. It was actually turning the bluetooth off and on. I was able to watch it happen the other day. It made it to the point of me just wearing the LemX when I went out and wearing one of my 2 older Samsung watches daily. I kept trying to get it to work though. I then switched phones from a Samsung G7 to an iPhone. That was a disaster. Took it back within days. I couldn’t get anything to consistently stay connected. So now I have a Samsung Note 9. I got in touch with the developer of Watch Droid and he gave me some tips to keep connected. Tried them all with little to no change. Finally re-reading one of the other threads on the LemX I saw where Pablo was saying you needed to do a factory reset after updates. I don’t think I ever did that. So last night I did the factory reset. I deleted Wiiwatch2 off my phone and set up the LemX. Immediately loaded Watch Droid. Went into the LemX and turned the Background Cleaner off. Then went into Watch Droid on my phone and turned on connected keep smartwatch awake. Apparently that was what was needed. So far today it has stayed connected for just over an hour with no disconnects. Now just to put my other watch faces back on the watch and I should be good to go!

Jan 9, 2019 16:44:37 GMT 1 trek said:
I have had kind of an up and down relationship with my LemX, actually I just do not like Wiiwatch2. It's notification vibrate on the watch is so slight that I miss it most of the time. So I installed Watch Droid with mixed results. It kept disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes as often as every 10 seconds. It was actually turning the bluetooth off and on. I was able to watch it happen the other day. It made it to the point of me just wearing the LemX when I went out and wearing one of my 2 older Samsung watches daily. I kept trying to get it to work though. I then switched phones from a Samsung G7 to an iPhone. That was a disaster. Took it back within days. I couldn't get anything to consistently stay connected. So now I have a Samsung Note 9. I got in touch with the developer of Watch Droid and he gave me some tips to keep connected. Tried them all with little to no change. Finally re-reading one of the other threads on the LemX I saw where Pablo was saying you needed to do a factory reset after updates. I don't think I ever did that. So last night I did the factory reset. I deleted Wiiwatch2 off my phone and set up the LemX. Immediately loaded Watch Droid. Went into the LemX and turned the Background Cleaner off. Then went into Watch Droid on my phone and turned on connected keep smartwatch awake. Apparently that was what was needed. So far today it has stayed connected for just over an hour with no disconnects. Now just to put my other watch faces back on the watch and I should be good to go!

I had the same problem when I was using my iPhone 8+ and Wii Watch 2. I am back on an Android phone and that background cleaner on the watch’s new firmware is too aggressive. I was having the connection problem you were with the bluetooth disconnects until I turned that setting off. Watch Droid is a great app, but I still wish there was another option to sync the watch. From what I understand, if you upgrade WD to version 10, you will no longer get text and call notifications from your phone on the watch due to some change Google is making with app permissions. I am keeping my Watch Droid 9.1 apk file backed up for easy access! 

A post was merged into an existing topic: LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support