Lemfo LemT Live Wallpaper Support

Hi everyone, my Lemfo LemT doesn’t have Live Wallpaper support so I just backed up the apk file of the “Live Wallpaper Picker” from my old Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android Nougat (7.1.2) and I installed the apk in my Lemfo LemT (Nougat 7.1.1) and it works!. I made a video about it.

I made a short video about this: Lemfo LemT live wallpaper support - YouTube

Greetings!

5 Likes

Hi @Titanio ! I don’t know anything at all about apk files…indeed anything about any technical stuff to do with smart watches :woozy_face: :crazy_face: but I do know 2 things …1) On this Forum we like people who post things that can help other members out…and 2) I like your Avatar! :rofl: So…bienvenidos!!, Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thank you so much, I hope someone finds this useful. :smiley:

1 Like

Your more than welcome mate! :+1: :+1: And don’t worry, plenty will find this useful (That ain’t all as technically illiterate as me! :crazy_face: :rofl:) Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Im late as all get out hey guys recently went through a challenge with the lemfo lem t dm100 and i also tried so hard to get nova luancher finallty have it and cant get no love wallpaper. Any clue you guys can help with some details. Oh ny the way if you flash your lemfo and it get stuck i have the firmware version thatvwill take you back to original with more stock clockskins to choose.