LEMFO LEM8 - New model for November 2018.

It says Android 7.1.1. Same basic size as LES1. Suppose to ship around Oct 20 for mid to late Nov delivery. $185 USD is a bit on the high side in my opinion. Interesting it claims to have an app that lets you modify a watchface with your own picture? It may be an alternative to all the large watches they have introduced lately. I would wait until it hits the streets and get some feedback, especially for that amount of money. I now shows 3 orders so far but I did select Buy just to see what I would get but could not select a watch. It only let me select the Lem8 cable and charger, which looks similar to the Lem7 charger.

pt.aliexpress.com/item/LEMFO-LEM8-4g-Rel-gio-Inteligente-Android-7-1-1-2-gb-16-gb-Com-GPS/32923365170.html?af=1740217&aff_platform=default&cpt=1537994266489&afref=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com&cn=43pfojyyup1pw8b9x100ikywwm2ar9rn&dp=v5_43pfojyyup1pw8b9x100ikywwm2ar9rn&cv=30725836&u_id=43pfojyyup1pw8b9x100ikywwm2ar9rn&sk=c8bsD8jI&aff_trace_key=cf5f4235349f4096a0fac0b30389c885-1537994266489-06468-c8bsD8jI&terminal_id=63eb5d4af0c94de89118bf6428d9e8d6

thanks to capt jon i’ve learned that there is a new watch to look for:) the lem 8:)

this seems an upgrade of the lem7 but looks more small version of the LEM X.

Now if they could use the GPS and other sensors to get proper tracking for activities, I’m in to upgrade my Lem7…

Perhaps it could be donne as an option to get more accurate data (with a warning of battery drain)…?

Sept 27, 2018 17:52:55 GMT 1 krapulant said:

if it is mini lem x then that is going to be great watch almost same specs but time will tell....

Any price estimate guys?

it looks great,but no going back after the Lemx,i know the LemX is to big but for me is ok i am big guy,the perfect size is the Thor pro,the 1.39" display is for young peoples,for my 51 years,no going back to that size again,its pricy the watch case is in titanium alloy, Amoled and the configuration 2/16 Gb,thats why and its look like the strap are removable.

I need to decide to go either for LemX now or wait for Lem8. Tend to wait until the first reports are coming in about the Lem8. 2GB RAM, smaller screen (LemX 2 inch is really big) but less battery capacity…

This will be an attractive model for many of us.
Having GPS integration for fitness apps installed on the watch - a first for Full Android watch phones.
Recognising issues with moisture entering watches - extra attention has been made to this and it will be IP67 rated.
Along with these features are also the 2gb ram and 16gb storage, edge to edge screen coverage, barometer and elevation sensors and more …
It is still in pre-production planning stage at the moment but progress indicates a release date of around November 10th this year.
Price is yet to be announced but we will keep you updated on this.
Here are a few photo teasers

Some more images:

For anyone interested - I moved the previous few comments, which were not really related to the watch we are discussing, to here /thread/2737/thread-disgruntled-people

Let’s stay on topic.

Thanks

Sept 29, 2018 3:57:19 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
This will be an attractive model for many of us. Having GPS integration for fitness apps installed on the watch - a first for Full Android watch phones. Recognising issues with moisture entering watches - extra attention has been made to this and it will be IP67 rated. Along with these features are also the 2gb ram and 16gb storage, edge to edge screen coverage, barometer and elevation sensors and more .... It is still in pre-production planning stage at the moment but progress indicates a release date of around November 10th this year. Price is yet to be announced but we will keep you updated on this. Here are a few photo teasers

Oh thats just great . Another watch for me to buy !!! :joy:

So my next question way before I think about buying this specimen is the bands are removable. This would mean the antenna’s are internal. Titanium case does this lessen a problem with the antenna’s or has Lemfo finally found a way to do it with the smaller case watches and a 580mah battery? 

Sept 30, 2018 14:34:03 GMT 1 capt jon said:
So my next question way before I think about buying this specimen is the bands are removable. This would mean the antenna's are internal. Titanium case does this lessen a problem with the antenna's or has Lemfo finally found a way to do it with the smaller case watches and a 580mah battery? 

no, they are'nt removeable as the lem x. 

Sept 30, 2018 14:38:19 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 30, 2018 14:34:03 GMT 1 capt jon said:
So my next question way before I think about buying this specimen is the bands are removable. This would mean the antenna’s are internal. Titanium case does this lessen a problem with the antenna’s or has Lemfo finally found a way to do it with the smaller case watches and a 580mah battery? 

no, they are’nt removeable as the lem x. 

Until they are available, maybe we won’t know but the Lemfo Store at Ali-Express indicates that they are detachable and they appear to be the same or similar to the LemX bands.

Think i’ve learnt my lesson . I’m going to order one but not until its been out for a month or two just so i know no hardware problems . Although i have had problems Lem X best watch around . This looks cool also :+1:

If only they had made the LEM X or now this LEM 8 with a front facing camera! I never ever have used the side camera even when i had my original Thor…its just an awful location an very awkward to use imho…much more useful for video calls if we had a front facing camera unit

Still waiting for my LEM X on its long journey from China to Canada… so eagerly waiting and waiting and waiting lol

I created a new thread…but it does look likes its gone live and officially on sale as of now with a few orders already…

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/LEMFO-LEM8-Luxury-4G-Smart-Watch-Men-Android-7-1-1-2GB-16GB-IP67-Waterproof-1/1095026_32932497429.html?spm=2114.12010611.8148356.28.33b01644gI57VO

Hey all,

The LEM 8 has officially gone on pre-sale by the looks of it…

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/LEMFO-LEM8-Luxury-4G-Smart-Watch-Men-Android-7-1-1-2GB-16GB-IP67-Waterproof-1/1095026_32932497429.html?spm=2114.12010611.8148356.28.33b01644gI57VO

$148.00 USD
$194.05 CAD

shows as one order placed so far…from Lemfo Official Store on Aliexpress…

I’m still waiting on my LEM X to be shipped…but definately wished the LEM X had the 2GB RAM and all those extra frequency bands the LEM 8 has!!

…ahhh too many toys!

sanjay

i agree but i use mine for HR check over the HR sensor.

The LEM8 is available in two colours :-

Red and “ Gary “ lol

Does this mean you have to be called “ Gary “ to get the Gary model :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Love a good typo on Ali Express