LEMFO LEM7 RUN LUA

Hello everyone

Is there an app that converts the faces watchmaker in Lua to android?

That is, I need to know if there is a possibility to load the Lua scrip in android.

Thanks

Aug 2, 2018 20:35:44 GMT 1 andiandiamos said:
Hello everyone

That is, I need to know if there is a possibility to load the Lua scrip in android.

Thanks

i think with Eric’s launcher you can use this format.

ricktop

Aug 2, 2018 20:35:44 GMT 1 andiandiamos said:
Hello everyone

Thanks

Yes my launcher does that.

Thanks soniasophie969 and ricktop, for your reply , needed firmware for your launcher? how do download launcher?

I would like this face for my Lemfo, works, how?
Thanks

Ahhhh!!! Can i Load pics, wednesday!!!

I’ve seen the video, good job, I’m going to try the launcher

andiandiamos

no need new firmware just install the launcher and you can use most WFs that you like. btw, is your watch up to date?

I bought it one week ago,

it’s the new review, i needed new firmware?

andiandiamos

check the vresion if it is v2.5 then you have the latest.

soniasophie9697

Firmware 2.4

I can not update, I put the watch in the base, I turn it off and it starts, allways

any ideas?

I got it, just turn off the watchI gave the button go download. Wala!!! all perfect

Aug 3, 2018 22:53:07 GMT 1 andiandiamos said:
I got it, just turn off the watchI gave the button go download. Wala!!!! all perfect

resrt the watch for better preformence

this is great the app, the only failure I see, s the quality of the faces and some functions, such as rotations, gps and weather. the default image is better than when you put the app, why?

Aug 5, 2018 18:46:36 GMT 1 andiandiamos said:

this is great the app, the only failure I see, s the quality of the faces and some functions, such as rotations, gps and weather. the default image is better than when you put the app, why?

Be more specific : you can add a link to your skin.
GPS is not supported (to battery hungry), but weather and rotation are working. Resolution is the best possible (it depends on your device : LEM7 is 400px only, not 512px…), so what’s your problem exactly ?

www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sSypbE6HSm
www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sr1MCZHUEm

I leave several enlances, in the green sphere, there is a rotor that controls the speed of the wind, it does not work, that’s what I mean.

Ahh, ok, I was referring, the quality I see inferior to my LG Gr, that is, different. I also realized that sometimes it does not respect the layers of the watch and appear when it should not, it has only happened once, I suppose it should be something scarce and temporary. I live in Spain, I could not configure the weather.

For the rest, very happy with this app, good work, future upadtes of the app?

There’s probably some unsupported things or bugs, i’ll check. Weather for spain should work, just enter your location, hit the “…” To have the list and click on the location then save. Everything is on the YT channel tutorial…

EDIT : the wws was correctly read then it was overwritten by 000 !! :wink: So, it’s corrected in next update. Also, i force the weather update when changing a skin…