Lemfo Lem7 firmware for another smartwatch?

Is it possible for another smartwatch to use lemfo lem7 , i see on youtube, from this forum, that iqi i7 can use this firmware, wondering for any other smartwatch with same processor and RAM … how to flash the firmware, if it can do, thanx in advance

Yes the Thor 4… Not the pro or anything… Zeblaze Thor 4

Dec 3, 2018 16:51:47 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Is it possible for another smartwatch to use lemfo lem7 , i see on youtube, from this forum, that iqi i7 can use this firmware, wondering for any other smartwatch with same processor and RAM ... how to flash the firmware, if it can do, thanx in advance

yes, you can as long they are the same mtk6737 and same specs for the mtk6739 we can't be sure because we can't really test that without watches.

Dec 4, 2018 3:38:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 3, 2018 16:51:47 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Is it possible for another smartwatch to use lemfo lem7 , i see on youtube, from this forum, that iqi i7 can use this firmware, wondering for any other smartwatch with same processor and RAM … how to flash the firmware, if it can do, thanx in advance

yes, you can as long they are the same mtk6737 and same specs for the mtk6739 we can’t be sure because we can’t really test that without watches.

How to do the flash with different watch, my watch come with same processor and same RAM DDR3 1GB, only display is 240x240 pixel and storage is 8GB, can i flash it?

maxilimian NO! you can’t two different watches completely

Dec 14, 2018 9:25:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:maxilimian NO! you can’t two different watches completely

The specs is completely the same with finow q1 pro, only it is square while mine is round, can i use it?

maxilimian you can try and end up with bricked watch, they are’nt the same watch so no you can’t. someone has tried the lem7 on the thor4+ and it worked but not completely cos the lem7 has one button and the thor4+ has two so…the back button does’nt work and they are the same watch in all specs. yours is differnt in many specs and firmware. if you try you may not be able to fix this.

Dec 15, 2018 13:49:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:maxilimian

you can try and end up with bricked watch, they are’nt the same watch so no you can’t. someone has tried the lem7 on the thor4+ and it worked but not completely cos the lem7 has one button and the thor4+ has two so…the back button does’nt work and they are the same watch in all specs. yours is differnt in many specs and firmware. if you try you may not be able to fix this.

Well after installing Erics Launcher and then uninstalling it via uninstall me, i guess theres some crucial data is missing in my watch, now gsensor, accelerometer and heart rate is dead, i cant do anything with it … even when i try to factory reset wont help, theres no option to do hard reset, i cant get to recovery, so there worth to try i think, anyway the button is also only one

maxilimian

what did you do that they’ve stopped working?

Dec 16, 2018 15:47:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:maxilimian

what did you do that they’ve stopped working?

It is after uninstalling the Eric’s Launcher from Playstore, with uninstall me button from his apps, after uninstalling, settings has stopped, soon after suddenly the axis sensor stopped working, after that heart rate sensor also stopping, the watch is M15 smartwatch

maxilimian

that is finow watch different firmware and sadly we do’nt have this watch to test it so we can’t do much, you have two options: 1. to open the watch and see if the sensors cables are in place and connected. 2. flash the watch with it’s firmware if reseting (not rebooting) does’nt do nothing.

I can open the watch, but cant find the sensor things, unfortunately, i didnt have its own firmware … so i thought flashing with others firmware with same specs could do it …, Thanx for the reply sonia