LEMFO LEM7 doe not turn on.

HI could anyone help 

Device first was only with yellow scream and rebooting. After that it just stoped responding to anything. I have put it on charger but there are no affect. PowerBank has red lite near the usb port.
I hav been charging it for couple of hours. 
Tried holding for 10 sec power button no affecte. Connected to PC nothing happens. 
Is there some way to fix it?

Attachments:

Nothing happens doesn’t mean it can’t be flashed. So, just try to flash it it mat solve it.

Do i use this manual?
/thread/2368/lem7-official-factory-firmware-updated

Aug 27, 2018 19:21:46 GMT 1 killstt said:
Do i use this manual? /thread/2368/lem7-official-factory-firmware-updated

Yes.

Tried to do it not connecting to PC nothing shows up, did add Vcom driver. Powerbank is blinking red light when connected. and nothing else. 
Any other suggestions? 

Aug 27, 2018 20:33:31 GMT 1 killstt said:
Tried to do it not connecting to PC nothing shows up, did add Vcom driver. Powerbank is blinking red light when connected. and nothing else.  Any other suggestions? 

does the watch charge? if not that is bad, for how long do you have the watch? do you workout with it? it just sounds as what happened to me.

It is 2 month old and I do Workout. Is there any options to fix or just send to Shop for a warranty?

I checked powerbank it is 5V charged but Smartwhatch is on “Zerro”

Aug 28, 2018 6:21:47 GMT 1 killstt said:
It is 2 month old and I do Workout. Is there any options to fix or just send to Shop for a warranty?

have you opened the back of the watch? 

Aug 27, 2018 20:33:31 GMT 1 killstt said:
Tried to do it not connecting to PC nothing shows up, did add Vcom driver. Powerbank is blinking red light when connected. and nothing else.  Any other suggestions? 

The flashtool does not detect it ? Then refund can be an option.
Aug 28, 2018 6:21:47 GMT 1 killstt said:

is your watch okay

No i will write ask for Refund

Sept 13, 2018 10:10:32 GMT 1 killstt said:

the same thing happened in my watch just open the watch and see that power contact are good .because even I had same as you my watch does not switched on itself ... I opened my watch and cleared the corroded power leads with ip solution now my watch is fine
Sept 13, 2018 10:10:32 GMT 1 killstt said:

if it’s warranty don’t open