Lemfo LEM5 W618 firmware not work, need different firmware.

THANK YOU very much for yor support,the watch didnt wanto to take any firmware, now is in service and will try to flash from box.

Afte 2 week of trying, technician send me the watch, didnt rework it, but want to know is there any test pins on the board, i google the but no info, is some one have experiance with watch boards ??

If its not a problem, could you send a photo of motherboard?

Hi,
I had the same issue with my Lemfo LEM5 W618. I got battery charging issues and thought that a re-flash would solve it. Only, I flashed the firmware (the same that you used) that was for the version with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM, and my watch has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. Totally different memory mapping… Sigh…

That did not and well. No boot…

I was able to solve it by flashing the firmware for the Finow X5 Air (2GB+16GB).
Now it boots up nicely, only thing is that it has Finow’s boot logo instead of Lemfo’s, but it work, so… yeah…

Nov 12, 2017 19:33:28 GMT 1 danneg said:
Hi, I had the same issue with my Lemfo LEM5 W618. I got battery charging issues and thought that a re-flash would solve it. Only, I flashed the firmware (the same that you used) that was for the version with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM, and my watch has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. Totally different memory mapping... Sigh....

That did not and well. No boot…

I was able to solve it by flashing the firmware for the Finow X5 Air (2GB+16GB).
Now it boots up nicely, only thing is that it has Finow’s boot logo instead of Lemfo’s, but it work, so… yeah…

guys, be careful if it was meant for the lem5 pro it would have said so. you are lucky the watch could have died and not turn on if the preloader was marked that it is strange that it gave you to flash it and did’nt write that it is the wrong FW.

Afte while service technician return the watch with no luck for unbrick.
Board model w618 mb v1.0

Here you can find some pictures from the board,i will try to return e watch. www.4shared.com/s/dEsnJF6Cb

Nov 17, 2017 12:36:58 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
Here you can find some pictures from the board,i will try to return e watch. www.4shared.com/s/dEsnJF6Cb

looks as it has no damage. i think too, return should be best

Ok,

I need confirmation of a couple of things.

1. is the watch a LEM5 pro or Plus?
  2. please tell me what your firmware version was BEFORE you flashed it?
  3. did you erase all before flashing? Like “Format All and Download” in SP Tools?

Here we only have the plus version - not the PRO version.

This is very important.

Thanks

Pablo.

Dec 4, 2017 11:56:24 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Ok,

3. did you erase all before flashing? Like “Format All and Download” in SP Tools?

This is very important.

Thanks

Pablo.

sorry, wrong thread:)

km2111

Dec 4, 2017 12:02:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 4, 2017 11:56:24 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Ok,

This is very important.

Thanks

Pablo.

1) Is PRO
2) Don’t Know
3) Firmware Upgrade

Dec 4, 2017 12:11:01 GMT 1 km2111 said:

Dec 4, 2017 12:02:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

1) Is PRO
2) Don’t Know
3) Firmware Upgrade

For your Information, i just Flashed Finow X5 Air firmware from here 

/thread/1686/x5-air-fw-170825-request

and my watch came alive.

But if someone has the Stock Firmware for my Watch, Lemfo LEM5 Pro, it will be the best.
Thanks

Anyone, found or Export from his Watch, Stock Version For LEM5 Pro ?
Thanks

Hello all,
Supplier is very good, and send me back new watch, after i send back the briked one.
So my misteke was to install watchfaces and not clearing the launched data ( ), and after this is didn`t read careful all the information in this great forum (very nice and good peope here). So the flash option should be the last option for beginners.