Lemfo lem5 unboxing

This is my unboxing video of lemfo lem5.

You got the watch with a stand? That’s cool

How do you like it so far? How’s battery life ?

Im also interesting about battery life .
Overol conclusion  ?
Screen ,battery, touch… etc

Dec 8, 2016 9:40:29 GMT 1 MaRIo said:
Im also interesting about battery life . Overol conclusion ? Screen ,battery, touch.... etc

Without internet i get one day battery life.

Nov 24, 2016 0:00:36 GMT 1 miroul said:
You got the watch with a stand? That's cool

Yes .becoz i orderd this watch on 11.11.16 at that day in ali express have promotion.

I have the black one with the black\gray strap. I bought it and the stand from alliexpress 11-11-16 also. I’ve been using it for almost 3 weeks now and I think the stand is useless. does anyone know if we can use another usb cable to charge\sync the Lem5 ? preferably without the big round base, just the cable with a magnetic contact end.

Hello to all. Just got this watch myself. No stand also black got off Amazon wanted it fast. Not much on this watch been searching the last couple days. Glad to find this group. Having trouble linking to Windows 10. Have tried numerous drivers non worked. Any help appreciated. So far like the watch except for the useless keyboard.

Dec 11, 2016 0:46:03 GMT 1 kb2nto said:
Hello to all. Just got this watch myself. No stand also black got off Amazon wanted it fast. Not much on this watch been searching the last couple days. Glad to find this group. Having trouble linking to Windows 10. Have tried numerous drivers non worked. Any help appreciated. So far like the watch except for the useless keyboard.

Welcome, you'll have to install the drivers and then MTP, do you know how?

Soniasophie9697 Thank you for reply. yes have installed MTP already. I am however trouble finding the device driver itself. Have tried numerous MTK and others. Tried changing cables have seen those go bad for no apparent reason. Sees the Lem5 but no driver present. Had a computer business for years. Have windows 10 all up to date. Thank you again for reply…

Dec 11, 2016 16:43:14 GMT 1 kb2nto said:
Soniasophie9697 Thank you for reply. yes have installed MTP already. I am however trouble finding the device driver itself. Have tried numerous MTK and others. Tried changing cables have seen those go bad for no apparent reason. Sees the Lem5 but no driver present. Had a computer business for years. Have windows 10 all up to date. Thank you again for reply...

Have you installed vcom drivers? Do you need them? You need first install drivers before mtp?

Anyone know what happened to the web of LEMFO?

Thank you Soniasophie9697 for your help and suggestions. Got it working finally never had such a problem especially in newer Windows versions. Can’t wait for updates and apps for these watches. Wifi works great fairly good range. Find it easier to side load apps for the present time. Still playing my friend has a Moto something and ordered one of these.

Hi there, how did you get it working? I can use it as a media device to browse and put files on etc but I can’t seem to get it recognized via adb devices. I tried installing the vcom drivers and it didnt work. Tried everything I could think of…

Dec 15, 2016 8:53:00 GMT 1 scythed said:
Hi there, how did you get it working? I can use it as a media device to browse and put files on etc but I can't seem to get it recognized via adb devices. I tried installing the vcom drivers and it didnt work. Tried everything I could think of...

uninstall and reinstall the drivers and then you need to install mtp usb.

Thanks for that, I got it connected finally but it wasn’t able to download the scatter file using the mtkdroid tool and I can’t seem to install the kingroot apk even with the external apps option enabled so I can’t get the phone rooted. I guess my adventure to install a custom rom will have to wait until someone does this model successfully

can anyone share firmware for lemfo lem5?

Thank u All,
Igot my black & orange Lem5 some days ago and With the Sim inside, It rules amazing!!
thank u for ypur helph, I am using the basic rom by now, but looking for better implementations

It is posible to register a LEM5 folder in the web as with the worst D%??

thx