Lemfo Lem4 Pro support

Hello, I couldn’t find how to open a new topic. I am having a little problem with my Lem4. The screen turns on with even the slightest movement of my wrist. How can I stop this and make it turn on only when either I touch the screen or the lower right button? THANKS
Eduardo

you can turn it off in the settings, it’s called “hand bright screen” or “screen on raising” or something similar

1 Like

Thank you so much, It worked!!!

Hello, another problem. After a couple of months working fine, my LEM4 Pro battery full charge, lasted only about 3 hours and was a little hot. Now the full charge only lasts for this short time but it is not turning hot any more. When on, the watch is working fine. Can you tell me what happened and what can I do to restore normal battery duration after full charge? Also, I want to eliminate the automatic screen rotation,. How can I do this? Thanks. By the way, I would like to contact through my email which is
edubarca1946@gmail.com. This is becuase it is not easy to post here. Thanks again
EDUARDO

You may try a full reset to see what the battery does.

1 Like

Thank you Eric for your reply. Unfortunately, it seems my watchphone died completely. I charged it last night and about 10 pm when it was fully charged, I turned it off. Today at approximately 8 am. I turned it on and the battery showed just 1% after being off for the entire night. Any advice or can you tell me what happened? Thanks
EDUARDO

Just keep it on the charger, it could get magically revived
Really, happened with my watch and my phone too

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion, Can you tell me more or less for how long?

Hmm, I can’t really say
Put it on the charger and check after an hour or so if the battery is charging
I put my watch on charge overnight to see it get on but discharged, and then checked again after a few hours to see it getting charged

The battery is charging as of right now. I’ll let it fully charge, disconnect it and hope it stays with the charge; as stated before the last time I fully charged it, I turned it off. Then after about 8 hours, I turned it on and surprise!! While the phone was off, it lost 99% of battery charge. It showed only 1%. Something must be going wrong. Again, thanks for your help.
EDUARDO

Hi and sorry if this is hijacking the thread but this is the only active Lem 4 pro thread i could find

Im loving the watch but 1 thing is really driving me crazy

All the vids i have seen have a 3 x 2 app launcher but mine is only 2 x 2 and i cant find how to change it

Does anyone have any idea how to ?

Thanks

i thgink its because im using the universal launcher so ill ask the dev

1 Like